The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. newflady

newflady New Member

I pray for my husband JOhn, he loves his family he has had no construction jobs and is out every day looking for work, I pray for our family that lives with us and pray for provision that we would all be able to stay in our house together(both sets of parents live with us) as this situation is precarious right now with no work coming in.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Prayers for you newflady,John and your entire family. Bless you for having your parents live with you and watching over them.

3. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I'm praying with you newflady. Please God, help this family stay together. Thy will be done.

4. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

prayers ..............

5. Titus

Titus New Member

Prayers being said tonight that John will find work. Lord, pour blessings on this family and keep them together. In Jesus' name. AMEN.

6. newflady

newflady New Member

Thank you all for your prayers :)

7. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

thank you for being you

8. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I pray, dear lord, that Nichelle learns that lying just gets you aloneness. When you constantly lie then no one believes when the truth comes out. Please Lord, help to change her ways - thy will be done.

9. Daize

Daize New Member

I pray God for our daughter Casey who is 29, loves her husband and will be married a year next month, stops being pathological liar/narcisstic personality.

We love her, but, she and her husband NEED reality check of life. They both work, but, have no car, cause of his DUI in 2002 and friends help them get back and forth, her car is being fixed after a year.

God help them, we have tried and gave up last summer, it was just way too emotionally draining on me and my husband.

God Bless everyone in my life and my MM family.

10. newflady

newflady New Member

Prayers for Casey....

11. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

me too - prayers

12. Daize

Daize New Member

thank you for prayers for our daughter Casey.

God has answered them, for she went to see her therapist and has another session next week.

She is not leaving her husband, and they both sat down and talked out some of their problems.

I continue to pray for my daughter for the help she is getting. We love her and are there for her.

13. gmcdnh

gmcdnh New Member

Ruth,
    That is good that your daughter made some steps in the right direction. I will pray that she continues to do so.

14. Titus

Titus New Member

Praying that my brother gets a good check from his doctor tomorrow. Praying for safe flight for him and his daughter when they fly down to close on the condo this week.

15. newflady

newflady New Member

Kim,
    Prayers for your brother for a safe flight and a good report!!

16. Daize

Daize New Member

Kim - prayers for your brother for safe flight and all goes well.

17. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

Please pray that the BP oil leak can be stopped. We are in trouble, if this leak cannot be stopped it will cause massive death.

birdmom3

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

I prayed last night for the oil leak and the devastation and we did it at church too - such a tragedy....I will pray again

19. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

my son lost five brothers at arms/soldiers in his company last week - they were his friends

20. newflady

newflady New Member

Still praying for these dear men and there families.