The Power of Prayer.....Pick a person and pray for him/her

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by Titus, Apr 25, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Daize

Daize New Member

Sean ~~ I pray for snowporter and his retirement from Coastguard. I also thank you for your prayer for me, yes you are right, at times I am up late, at times it is hard to sleep, however, I do relax to get to sleep. Your kind words touch my heart.

Bless you.

2. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

My prayers go out to Aladdin and her son, who has been injured in Afghanistan.

3. birdmom3

birdmom3 New Member

I pray for my Mother and her health and honestly hope she loves me. At this point I thin she does not.

I pray that I can deal with that truth. I pray that my Brother is still with me on his not being angry anymore.

And thank you, God, for my Daughter and her love. It never stops even though I have had to move 5 times and live far away from her.

I pray that my Husband's health continues. And I pray I will not have to spend our saved money on my dental needs as I am afraid I will need it, more that my visit. With my bad luck it has happened.

God sure makes things difficult for me. And it has taken me a while to get it right. I pray that I am getting it right. I learned thatI made some whoppers of mistakes. Sorry for that.

I pray for everyone here. And thanks for your help.

Birdmom3

4. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I hope that folks will join me to pray that our friend Wino finds the cause of his suffering and successfully treats that cause.

5. nwspin

nwspin New Member

I pray that all of our friends find their causes of suffering and they successfully treat that cause.

6. Daize

Daize New Member

Prayers.

7. Artlover

Artlover it's a crazy world.

And prayers for gf and his wife.

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

yes prayers for GF and wife

prayers for Vic, and our dear Canadian friend whose name escapes me - sorry brain fog

9. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

I would like to pray for Chris right now. God I ask you to send your sweet Holy Spirit to engulf, bathe Chris in your love. Let Chris feel your presence and visit him today. Bless him. Heal his body from disease and sickness. In Jesus name I ask.

10. Titus

Titus New Member

I'm praying for my brother, Skip's, health. He and his lovely wife are moving from NY to FL (condo in my development.) He's been having multiple health problems (he's 74.)

I'm also praying for my friend, Erin. She was in the ER over the weekend and needs healing prayers for her heart palpitations and for stomach issues.

Heavenly Father, pour out wisdom to Skip and Erin's doctors. Let the loving touch of Jesus bring them calm as they are undergoing tests. In Jesus' name AMEN.

11. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

I'd like to pray for all of my many .org friends. I've been truly blessed by this board, and the people here.
    Thank you Lord for the wonderful souls I've come to meet. I pray that you watch over them and bless them, take away this dreaded disease, bring peace, joy, comfort, good health and happiness into their lives.

I would like to offer a special prayer to some of the wonderful friends here who continually keep me pushing forward, and have offered so much support and love: Alfie, SurvivedIt, Butterfly, Vikx, Verti-Geaux, LisaB, Butterfly, Lorrie K, Luckyswife, Aladin, Amethyst, Nassman, Burd, nwspin, vikinggal, Spark, ILMT35, Cynthia, James, Caryolyn33, Jenny, Blueberry, Samara, Dizzy Moo, Wendylynn, Hank, JOH, Syd, Wine wench, Daize, gf, Larry, egross, newflady, anagnostics, Tara, TM, dizzydeac, deercharmer, thornapple...and everyone else here. I could go on and on. You've all been amazing and wonderful. I'm very lucky to have found this place.

Prayers for all of you to heal and be well.

12. cynthia

cynthia I hope to shed this body for a better one some day

;

Thank you Skye! What a beautiful prayer!

13. Butterfly

Butterfly I will learn to fly agian.

Thanks Skye. That was a very touching prayer. I pray daily for you too dear.

14. Lorrie K

Lorrie K New Member

Thank you Skye and may God make his face to shine upon you. Wish you health and wholeness.

15. Skye76

Skye76 New Member

Love you all!

16. Daize

Daize New Member

Thank you Skye and bless you, you bring so much to us ♥♥

17. tm53

tm53 New Member

Prayers for our web benefactor Ray. He hasn't been logged in for over a month. No response to PM either.

18. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

what a beautiful prayer Skye

19. tm53

tm53 New Member

Update, Ray has posted on his blog dated 6/26, it appears he is extrememly busy.

http://wildirisbooks.friendsofwildiris.org/featured/remember-smell-wild-iris/

20. newflady

newflady New Member

Skye,
    A living example of the power of prayer and to see all he has done for you and all you give back it is a joy to know you and to be a part of God's healing power in your life....xxxx oooo