update on me- I had my baby

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by RedBird11, May 7, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. RedBird11

RedBird11 New Member

Just an update if anyone is curious. I had my baby boy, Eli, on April 22. He is perfectly healthy and the love of my life. 8lbs 3oz, 21 inches long. I came here a lot during my 3rd trimester because my bad ear was really acting up and I was pretty depressed about it. I received a lot of encouragement from you all and I can't thank you guys enough. Just as you all were saying, my ear improved after I gave birth and the fluid retention went down. I'm not saying my ear is back to normal but it is completely tolerable. My biggest problem currently is sleep deprivation! lol

2. KennedyLane

KennedyLane New Member

Congratulations, RedBird! Enjoy little Eli, and I'm so glad you're feeling better!

3. Donamo

Donamo Guest

Congratulations Redbird! Yes, I remember the sleep deprivation! I'd like to say it gets better soon, but I hate to tell a lie! :) Glad you're feeling better

4. kaiguy55

kaiguy55 New Member

Wonderful news! Enjoy being a new mom!

5. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

wow! Congratulations! What wonderful news about your sweet new baby boy and your ear:)

6. recentlydizzy

recentlydizzy New Member

Awwww Congratulations! What a wonderful little miracle.

7. nicmger

nicmger New Member

Congratulations on your new addition! I am so happy for you! And very happy that your ear has settled down as well.

8. jimmykicker

jimmykicker New Member

Congrats on both the baby and feeling better!!

9. Juz

Juz New Member

CONGRATS!!!!

We have a 2 year old and a 5 month old. Enjoy every moment with your wonderful little bundle. They will drive you to distraction at times but 99% of life with kids is pure joy.

Very happy for you indeed.

10. GLA

GLA New Member

Congratulations! My wife will be delivering our first (baby girl) within the next couple of months, and I couldn't possibly be any more excited.

11. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Congratulations! GLA how very exciting!

12. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Congrats Redbird!!

13. PleaseNoDizzy

PleaseNoDizzy New Member

Congrats to you! Enjoy the baby time! Our "baby" will be 2 years old in just a few weeks, and I am in denial that there really is no more baby-baby in the house. Our older two are 7 and almost-11... time truly flies.

14. angrychicken

angrychicken New Member

Congratulations RedBird! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little better as well (though sleep deprived)!

Kind Regards,

Colin