Updated list of Famous People with MM

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by HeadNoise, Sep 29, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

http://www.menieresinfo.com/patients.html

Check out this site for some current famous MM patients (and the list of the old usual dead guys :-\). Good information!

AAANNNNDDD!!!!! Our own Tucker and Airman are listed on this famous people list!!! Congratulations guys! :eek:

2. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Thanks, Sherry. Maybe we can get Steve Francis to help us when we get our organization off the ground. We can try!

3. tucker

tucker The Meniere's DVD Guy!

Gee thank you! It does feel kinda strange to see my name up there listed like that. Aaron and I should get gold stars!

Thanks for the post Sherry!
    Danny

4. Linda1002

Linda1002 New Member

Congrats to Danny and Aaron. I have both DVDs and feel honored!

5. TracyInIndy

TracyInIndy Guest

Great list!

One of the names on the list if from here. Patty Spitler was the noon anchor and the entertainment reporter for a local station. I was in the no one seems to know whats wrong with me stage when she retired due to MM. I had no idea. You couldn't tell just how deaf she was. I've always been impressed by how much her co-workers helped her do her job and by how professional she was, never showing any problem until she retired. I look up to Patty, the things she acceived after dx with MM are stagering! She is a success story.

Tracy

6. Leon

Leon New Member

Sherry,
    Thanks for the web site. It was very interesting.
    Leon