Valium Under the Tongue....Amazing.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by David09, Nov 27, 2010.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Coach M

Coach M New Member

Just popped one under the tongue about 20 minutes ago!

2. RonneyKay

RonneyKay I'm Okay when everything is not Okay ~tori amos

Thank you so much for this tip! I did it today and was amazed by the difference, but did it make you a little loopy? mine made me a little loopy (not complaining, just explaining LOL) (i started another thread, but then gardenfish sent me here so here I am thanking you in personish)

I would have never though of that though otherwise, Thank you so much for this!

Ronney

3. njspingirl

njspingirl unilateral menieres..had vns and gent injections

Meclizine didnt touch my dizziness...

4. Coach M

Coach M New Member

Amazingly enough, Meclizine was worthless for me too for years. Then, after this latest round, I tried them again and it was pretty incredible. They have helped with dizziness (not vertigo) alot.

5. RonneyKay

RonneyKay I'm Okay when everything is not Okay ~tori amos

yea i dont know how much the meclazine is actually helping, but i'm afraid to stop taking it to find out... LOL...

6. Coach M

Coach M New Member

Meclizine is good (for me) because I don't get that same doped up feeling that I get with valium.

7. David09

David09 New Member

I've tried Meclizine and it doesn't phase my vertigo. Valium does a good job of stopping my spinning. Everybody is different in the way they react to different medications I guess.

David.

8. Coach M

Coach M New Member

Just did another under the tongue. Until I get the next gent shot, I'm looking at 2-3 a day to keep my self functional. I hate drugs and I really hate MM.

9. luckyswife

luckyswife New Member

I agree,your body becomes used to it,but if you give it a break for awhile and go back to it,sometimes it helps again.Do you get an rx from the dr?I remember the last time I asked they said it's jut the good old dramamine over the counter now.

10. Coach M

Coach M New Member

Today was the most valium I have ever taken. Yesterday I felt like a million bucks, no meds.

Today, the day of our banquet (I have to literally walk over in 15 minutes and emcee) I have the most cotton packed feeling in my ear ever. If Meniere's disease could be embodied as a person for 15 minutes, I would give it the worst beating imaginable. That's how pissed I am right now. I have to go and take pictures with my outgoing seniors with black rings around my eyes and a glazed over look on my face.

Now I know why Van Gogh cut his ear off.

11. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

you bet - that is the only way I take it. ALso, when I sense vertigo I chew all of my meds. No time to waste. Okay, not the promethazine suppository. ;)

12. Titus

Titus New Member

All the Benzos work under the tongue.

Xanax works the fastest.