Walking Dead!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by dolfan, Mar 17, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

That Carol is a bad ass :D

2. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Yeah I have to admit I'm a fan, last night's show was one of the best so far. My wife can't stand it because of all the gore. Breaking bad is my all time favorite, the wife and I started watching about 3 months ago and so we're binge watching, incredible show. Last night's TWD was on par with the Breaking bad shows.

3. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

there will never be another breaking bad.

4. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I will look at flowers differently. :) Such an awesome episode.

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

You're right. Best show ever.

Every time I read the SS thread, in my head I'm thinking "Better Call Saul!" ;D

6. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

His show starts in the fall

7. chrisk

chrisk New Member

The wife and I watched the season 4 finale of Breaking Bad last night, wow what a great show Breaking Bad is. On to season 5, just sad it's the last season.

8. dolfan

dolfan Active Member

but it's the best of them all. buckle your seat belt my friend!!!

9. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Yep. Season 5 is just great. I'd watch the whole thing all over again.

10. chrisk

chrisk New Member

I try and try to imagine where this story line is going, but seem to be wrong in 99.99% of the cases. So at this point, with the nice bow the season 4 finale put on the series, with you know who dying, and the scene at the end showing a particular plant in Walt's back yard, I have no clue where we're headed, but I will take your advice and fasten my seat belts, because it's already been on heck of a ride to this point.

11. Aliza

Sunday is just not the same. :)

12. chrisk

chrisk New Member

Yeah but Game of Thrones is a nice substitute. I would recommend reading the books first, unless you like surprises. The wife and I finished Braking Bad about two weeks after starting season 5, so thanks for the warnings, it was one heck of a ride! Best. Show. Ever.

13. Aliza

I'll check that out. Thanks! I've been watching Bates Motel. Have you seen that?