Week three on Valacyclovir.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Johan J, Mar 3, 2014.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

@yanksgirl..Since I tried valcylovir and felt crappy on it, I prefer acyclovir for it seems to be tolerated better than Valtrex or its generic, from articles I have read.

2. yanksgirl

yanksgirl New Member

No more for me.Dr. Will not advise that nor prescribe it.glad it worKs for some

3. Johan J

Johan J New Member

I don't think I can get a refill "anytime I want". I don't know if my dr will prescribe more after this one. I am going to see him next week.

Late in the evening I feel very good, hearing is also quite good, taking in to count that I have had Menieres for over 14 years now. The trick is to feel as good when I wake up. It clogs up during the night.

4. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Johan I hope you wake up feeling as good as you did the night before.

5. Johan J

Johan J New Member

Thanks Vicki.

6. Johan J

Johan J New Member

I did get a refill so I'll keep at it with the AV's. I have taken them for two months now. I feel a slow, slow progression towards the better.

7. nicmger

nicmger New Member

Johan, that is great news. So glad that your doctor supported you and it seems like you are getting relief.

8. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

Good to hear! Johan on both counts.