Weekly Bible Study: Precious Memories October 22, 2006

Discussion in 'Your Religion & Spiritual Corner' started by rev, Oct 22, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Titus

Titus New Member

No weapon formed against us can prosper because the greater one is in us and the one in the world has already been defeated.

2. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Cathy,
    Your post also got my attention. I have trouble controlling my tongue too. I've been focusing my energy on certain people because I know I behave badly around them but because I'm focusing on them when someone else comes a long with insult or injury, the claws come out (or should I say the tongue). I feel so bad afterwards. I have made quite a bit of improvement but I still have a long ways to go. God will get me there.

3. Cathy

Cathy New Member

Gwen, prayers for you, too, my sister. I, again, have not done very well at work today. She is affecting not only me but most everyone in the office. Pray for me, too, please.

4. Gwendelyn

Gwendelyn New Member

Cathy,
    It makes it sooo much harder when other people want to include you in being negative about someone who is causing grief for everyone. It is so much easier to feel validated because others feel the same way. My prayers are with you in this difficult situation. Listen to God, He will lead you on paths of righteousness.