Wellness Challenge week of 10-2-06

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Dixie Chick, Oct 2, 2006.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Dixie Chick

Dixie Chick New Member

Well I diced to start this thing again. Well It is a new month and all. So we have some big challenges between now and the first of the year.
    With all the holidays comming up.
    I know I have a hard time now. With all the goodies around and all.
    Halloween dosent bother me as much now because I dont have my own kids at home and they wont be bringing in all that good candy. I get candy for the trick or treaters that I dont like that way I dont eat the candy befor they come to my door. LOL
    Between Thanksgiving and Christmas is my worse times of the year. With all the baking and all that good stuff. I do bake cookies for Christmas and we do go to my moms for Christmas eve and there always lots of goodies there.
    I am going to try this year to not over due it but you know how that goes.
    But you know there is one day a week I do eat a no no food it helps me get threw the rest of the week.
    SO on that note I hope every one is keeping to there challenge and good luck while we get threw this with the support of each other.

Hugs and c-u-lighter

2. Titus

Titus New Member

I need an infusion of energy. I'm teaching some overloads this semester and have just spent too much time sitting on my a#$ on this computer. The 2.5 miles each morning just isn't cutting it.