What kinds of music do you like?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by daBronx, Oct 9, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

I will! Yes, I know that. No one else would put up with this -- plus he's making a whole date night out of it, dinner, hotel, breakfast in bed the next day. Been years since we've been able to do that because we haven't had family around to help us out with the kiddos. Now my older daughter has volunteered to come stay with the younger ones. I'm very excited.

2. Nathan

Nathan New Member

3. Vicki615

Vicki615 New Member

I love that song! I really like dance music, My favorite music though is classic rock, since it was the music I grew up on, but ofc it wasn't classic at that time, just new songs. I saw many of them in concert, like Jimi Hnedrix, Edgar Winter, J Geils, Richie Havens, Beach Boys, George Harrison and many more.

Growing up in the 60's and early 70's was something else :)

4. Gracie

Gracie New Member

I love songs that just make you get up and dance to Vicki. With that song I just can not help myself. :)

5. Aliza

Aliza I'm still standing, alone but upright

I'm listening to some baby cartoon songs and watching my little one shake her little booty. :D