What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 6, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

Not tonight. But I have made a version before.

2. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I had a Weight Watchers Smart Ones English muffin sandwich,which is actually what one would eat for breakfast rather than dinner.

3. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

Im not sure but right now some chilled shrimp sound might good. Dang.

4. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

(+y)
    Dangit

5. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

In the mood for sushi.

6. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

Well, I hope it's more than the crackers and cheese I just had... Did you know they have garlic Ritz now? Good tasting stuff, that.

7. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I decided to eat a little early.I'm having chicken salad,red grapes and a banana.

8. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Fruit, vegetables & cottage cheese.

9. goofygirl

goofygirl WDE!!!

Rotisserie chicken and pasta salad

10. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

dark grapes & irish cheese

11. Wino

Wino Resident Honey Badger

PF Chang's

12. Janice

Janice New Member

Raisin Toast and a cup of tea

13. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

I usually figure out dinner when it's around dinner time. Obviously I'm not one to plan ahead. :D :D

14. Titus

Titus New Member

I'll take that if the toast is swimming in butter.....and I can have 3-4 slices.

15. Titus

Titus New Member

I bought two very small filet mignon steaks. Tonight, I'll slice one, stir fry it and have it with a baked yam, spinach and fruit.

16. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

jerusalem artichoke past, curry, lemon juice, black olives, irish cheese

17. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I've been eating the same stuff for 2 months now. How do I cook thee, chicken? Let me count the ways...

18. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

http://www.food.com/recipe/gordon-ramsays-sticky-lemon-chicken-301320

19. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

NOM NOM NOM!!! No soy sauce for me. But the rest is yummy! OK that's for tomorrow. Thanks, Rose :)

20. hollymm

hollymm Me, 'in' a tree.

You stir fried filet mignon??? :eek: Girl, what's up with that?? Oh, I know it was good, no doubt in my mind but a filet? I've always thought they were to be cherished all by themselves with maybe a side. Oh, wait a mintue, I think I just got a light bulb. You still cooked the steak all by its self, right? Whew, had me scared for a minute there. Stir fried has always meant with veggies, to me, not alone. The world is right again... :D

As for me? I can always tell you what I had last night but tonight? Still a surprise to me! Last night was a Cesear salad for dinner with sea salt, carmel gelato which had small cubes that were carmel filled mixed in for desert. Gotta love that gelato! :-* :-*