What's for dinner?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Intrepid, Sep 6, 2011.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

I have been on a pesto kick lately, anyway tonight trying a roasted chicken/rosemary/garlic/pepper dish i found.

2. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

That will not be repeated. :(

3. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Salmon, kale and sweet potato soup, a little bit of brown rice. Blueberries.

4. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

popcorn with evoo, cocnut oil & ground corriander plack pepper etc. 1 moth with no salt, I'm hoping as happened 2 years ago my hearing will return after another month with no salt

5. belgianwaffle

belgianwaffle New Member

Morrocan tajine with fish, parsnip, broccoli, cauliflower, fresh herbs and spices.

6. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

want to hear about the heathen meal. here brussel sprouts, angel hair pasta, cury organic lemon juice........

7. shartsoe

shartsoe New Member

Home made pumpkin soup!

8. June-

June- New Member

Pasta and sauce.

9. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

I wanr breadalone organic sourdough rye with coconut oil. but my hearing is comming back!! 9 weeks plus no salt

10. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Chipotle...but I really don't want to go. I have to streamline everything and end up eating just the avocado with a spoon of beans.

11. Gustav123

Gustav123 Life,enjoy it.

pan fried scallops, some pasta and a few veggies
    pricey but worth it

12. FadedRose

FadedRose New Member

homemade ham and pineapple pizza.

13. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

I ate a lot. A huge bowl of red leaf salad, a small piece of baked salmon, half a cucumber, one egg and three egg whites, an avocado, a cup of strawberry halves, lots of baby spinach, an ounce of cashew nuts and a small apple. Geez!

14. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

sounds good. I get a douzen eggs once a mjonth, monday is the day: looking forward to it

15. Intrepid

Intrepid New Member

Spaghetti with shrimp, loads of vegetables, and fruit.

16. abigail48

abigail48 New Member

breakfast (again), I got some organic maple sirup: so oatmeal, blueberries, rasberries, bee pollen, coconut shreds except I forgot them, & the sirup

17. belgianwaffle

belgianwaffle New Member

I love it, breakfast for dinner !

18. Jäger

Jäger Me and My sweetie 15 years ago :)

Chicken fried steak with eggs sound good.

19. daBronx

daBronx New Member

I'm thinking of having a melted cheese sandwich with a bowl of black bean soup.

20. CarolineJ.

CarolineJ. New Member

Leftovers :D

Probably for the week :p