Where do you live?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by LisaB, Apr 4, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. Wobbles

Wobbles Storm (April 15, 1992 - November 17, 2006)

I just moved to a city called Burnaby, just adjacent to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. One week ago, my belongings were just being carted up the elevator and everything was quite a mess. Now I have most things sorted out and am able to enjoy my new environment. Spring is late this year and is just taking hold.

Joe

2. dizzjo

dizzjo One day at a time & baby steps!

In the City of trees - Boise, Idaho
    http://www.cityofboise.org/

Les Bois - was named by the French Fur trappers who had traveled over the barren deserts and saw the trees growing along the Boise river and proclaimed "Les Bois, Les Bois" - at least that is what I was told. :D :D

3. GinaMc

GinaMc Me and my friend Sally :)

Heyyy Margie... GO STEELERS! huge fan here. just had to add that. sorry! :)

4. Loz

Loz New Member

Born and raised in Stevenage, England, but living in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada for the longest time.

It's the middle of the prairies, and has tons and tons of blue sky all year round. +30 in the summer and -30 in the winter - gotta love it!!! :D

Loz

5. gtrvox

gtrvox our pooch Hugo

Ditto Gina's remarks above - except I live in Toronto, ON, Canada

George

6. Henrysullivan

Henrysullivan New Member

I live in somewhat beautiful Cumming, GA., even closer to the North Georgia Mountains.

7. cowcollector

cowcollector Don't hug a tree, hug a cow!!

I live in north texas about an hours drive from Freshfaith!!

8. Aladdin

Aladdin Guest

toni - you need your own zip code

lisa - where's novi? i grew up around st. joe michigan

9. annegina

annegina New Member

Pittsburgh, PA

10. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

I live just south of Atlanta Georgia, born and raised. A true southern girl. :p

Went to UGA Goooooooooooo Bull Dawgs........

11. wileyriley

wileyriley New Member

12. Titus

Titus New Member

I was born and raised in the Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY (near Lake Placid).

At age 22 I left the depressed, frigid, icy, gloomy North and drove to Daytona Beach, Florida. When I left NY it was 30 below and when I arrived in Daytona Beach it was 70. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. All I had was my car and a few hundred bucks. No job, no college education, no friends.

30 years later, I'm still here and it's just wonderful!!!!!!!

13. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

14. Alfie

Alfie New Member

Salt Lake City, Utah--where the 2002 Olympics were.

15. Daize

Daize New Member

New Hampshire - 1 hour from Boston, Mass.

Ruth

16. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Novi MI. is about smack in the middle of Univerisity of MI (Ann Arbor) and Detroit. Detroit is not nearly as bad as you hear, although it has its areas to avoid for sure. But the funny thing, is its adjacent to Grosse Pte. MI, one of the wealthiest areas in the country, where the Fords have homes. And you should see 'em! (okay, just at an estate party once but my dad worked for the company!!!!!) Lisa :)

17. Deb S

Deb S New Member

Thanks for asking. I was born and raised in Minneapolis Minnesota. Only a few miles from where Prince shot the movie Purple Rain.

I moved to Northern California in 1987, and now reside in San Jose CA.

Deb S.

18. NurseMom

NurseMom New Member

Northeastern Oklahoma

19. Erosangel

Erosangel New Member

I live in Escondido California. Near San Diego.

20. Michael

Michael New Member

I live in Atlanta GA. Downtown - walking distance from GA Tech.