Who are you related to in show biz, or who do you know that knows somebody in sh

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by NanKelly, Jul 8, 2007.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

1. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

My grandmothers sister was married to Vincent Price. Remember the spooky movies he made. I never met him.

My best friends friend is married to John Goodman.

2. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Johnny Depp is my lover! :)

3. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Say hi to Johnny for us, BErgie. ;)

Dear Wife dated Heather Locklear's ex-boyfriend lots of years ago when they were all in their late teens.
    Her brother is in the movie business and she has met many celebrities and movies stars. It is no big deal to her any more.

4. NanKelly

NanKelly Go Dawgs!!!

Heather Locklear's ex...Is is Tommy Lee?

Wow, if it is I saw that video of them and um, let's just say.... he be well endowed, extremely ::)

5. thornapple

thornapple New Member

A friend of mine is in New York City opera..... ;D

6. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Re: Who are you related to in show biz, or who do you know that knows somebody i

LOL Nan, no it was a long time ago and well before The Great Endowed One. :D ;D :)

7. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Nan,

I am going to have to get my hands on that video now!!! ;)

Maggie

8. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Re: Who are you related to in show biz, or who do you know that knows somebody i

Pass it along when you're finished with it?? ;D

9. CarrieLynn

CarrieLynn Guest

I was told Hal Ketchum (country singer)

OK, figure this one out....my hubby's good friend's sisters roommate dated Hershal Walker in college (University of GA), well she kept his original GA Bulldog jacket then gave it to her roomate who gave it to her brother then hubby needed a jacket one night and borrowed it.

Soooo --- I now have Hershal Walkers original GA Bulldog Jacket. Now to prove it, it does not have his name on it and it had to be before he grew, the thing is tiny! Maybe ebay? LOL!

Sandra Bullock(saw her last weekend) lives about 5 miles away from me, and Paula Deen(food network) is about a mile away.

then there is always.....

MOI!

10. Bergie

Bergie New Member

Grandpa Charles Lindbergh

11. HeadNoise

HeadNoise Invisible Me

Are you also related to Carl Sandberg? :D

12. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Canadian comedians live in my neighbourhood (Ron James, Cathy Greenwood), oh and I live here too.

13. 2DAMNDIZZY

2DAMNDIZZY New Member

Barry Gibb has a house about 20 minutes from me.

14. Andrea1962

Andrea1962 New Member

My FIL delivered Wayne Gretzky's mail and is still friends with Walter Gretzky.

15. gardenfish

gardenfish New Member

Gretzky put "the moves" on my sister-in-law. She said no.

16. burd

burd New Member

Does my brother count? :D ::)
    When part of the movie, "Grand Tour - Disaster In Time" starring Jeff Daniels, was being filmed in my little hometown of Drain, Oregon, my brother got to be an extra. He was buddies with the guy in charge of seeing that the high school where it was all being filmed at, was being taken care of, and David was hanging around, so they put him out in the front yard talking to a "reporter", although you don't hear dialogue, it was visual filler. He said he was there for about 5 minutes, but in the movie it's just a pan and scan flash in the pan. :D
    But he's in there and he got to meet alot of the actors.

17. Janice

Janice New Member

My partner went to school with Phillip Noyce (film director

18. mundo1988

mundo1988 Dancing is a way of Life

Currently know someone who performed in Anne Murray's band (Canadian pop singer), in their hey days.

19. im2dizzy

im2dizzy New Member

I personaly know a man called Calvin Gilmore. He is the fouder of The Carolina Opery in Myrtle Beach. He Is also part owner of the famous Legends here and in England. I went to School with him. We were in music class together and graduated in 1966. In 1998 he offered me a job singing in his show.
    I got married instead to a woman with 3 young sons.
    End of story i'm2dizzy

20. Bergie

Bergie New Member

I know someone who thinks they look like Nicole Richie...does that count? ;D