Who will be the next...?

Discussion in 'Your Fun 'n Games Room' started by jim1884again, Apr 3, 2008.

ATTN: Our forums have moved here! You can still read these forums but if you'd like to participate, mosey on over to the new location.

?

who will be the next president?

1. McCain

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. Clinton

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Obama

9 vote(s)
    52.9%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. who knows?

1 vote(s)
    5.9%
  1. jim1884again

jim1884again advocating baldness be recognized as a disability

I am putting this in the fun and games room because I REALLY don't want to turn this into a political discussion or incite a riot!! Please be nice--this is not intended to be a debate--just a crystal ball exercise

The question is who will be the next president? NOT who do you want to be the next president, but who do you think will be the next president. For example, I would like it to be R. Buckminster Fuller, but he is dead (google him if you want to know who he is). Less extreme example--I wanted Carter to be pres again but was certain he wouldn't be elected; therefore, my answer to this question in 1980 would have been Reagan.

2. wlyeager

wlyeager Fly fishing is good for the soul

I think John McCain will win.

3. Daize

Daize New Member

I think Obama ;)

4. kay

kay New Member

While I am leaning toward Obama (won't make up my mind until he picks a running mate), I think McCain will win because the Clinton followers will vote for McCain after Obama gets the Democratic nomination. In this country, we really see someone elected on his merit any more; it has become a vote against the other guy.

5. Trinity

Trinity Bilateral Menieres 20 years, 24-7 symptoms,

I think if Obama wins, MCain will be elected President. I think if Clinton wins it will be very cose, to close to call

6. dizzysheba01

dizzysheba01 New Member

I am not in favor of Obama, but I think he will win. Many of the Republicans in my social circle are leaning toward Obama because they object to McCaom's views on the war. I am having a hard time deciding for whom I will vote.

7. Daize

Daize New Member

McCain just may take it for prez. I think it will be close between Obama and McCain. I am not for any of them at moment, not decided yet, but, would be interesting to see Hillary get very close.

8. Bergie

Bergie New Member

anyone but Hillary.....please! ::)

9. DizzyMel

DizzyMel New Member

I am a moderate republican who is having a real hard time with voting on McCain. Like others have said, his position on the war is scary. That said - I am not sure who will get my vote but this is a year to not miss out on your chance to make your voice heard. Everyone make sure they register and get out there!!!!

10. prosecutrix2850

prosecutrix2850 New Member

Yes, listen to DizzyMel and VOTE. Think of it as your right to complain for the next 4 years ;)

For the good of America AND the rest of the World, there really is no choice but Obama.

11. tm53

tm53 New Member

I think McCain

Lesser of 3 evils.

12. mrs_kamm

mrs_kamm Sorry.. is the Noise in my head bothering you!

not my subject I hate politics but I think McCain