1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Welcome to our newly renovated home!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by solari, Oct 29, 2018.

1. solari

solari MM.org Janitor Staff Member

Admin Post
    Greets folks!

As you may have noticed, we have brand new forums and a brand new front page with articles and such all about Meniere's Disease (with more to come)...

It's a work in progress, but it's been long time due to renovate and reinvigorate our home here.

Bernadette, the COO (Chief Operating Officer) of my company, is partnering with me here to spruce everything up. She's a real go-getter and will get things done (as is obvious what was needed here ;)) and she'll do it with compassion and care for all. She's also my best friend. : )

Welcome Bernadette! And welcome back all of you to our "new" and enduring home...

Ray

• Like Like x 5
    • Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  2. solari

Admin Post
    PS. I forgot to mention the forums and website is now finally mobile friendly! You’ll be able to browse us rather nicely on your phones and tablets. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 2
  3. Love it!

• Like Like x 1
  4. rottiesrule

rottiesrule New Member

Jun 2, 2014
    Omg, it's been 4 years since I've been on the forum! Feels good to be "home".

• Like Like x 2
  5. JanLyn

JanLyn Member

Jul 3, 2015
    This looks so nice!! You are awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  6. solari

Admin Post
    Thanks! It's great to see some of our long time members again. : ) Thank you for chiming in and hope to see you around for those could use hearing from you.

Ray

7. fsclark47

fsclark47 Long-time living with Meniere's

Ray, it sure is good to hear from you and Menieres.org and Menieres Talk! It's been a long time. And I'm glad to be back in touch!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. solari

Admin Post
    GREAT to see you, Forrest! It's been a looonnng time. It's nice to see the old gang coming around. ; )

Thank you!
    Ray

9. fsclark47

Are you really living in a tiny camper roaming around? We are now full time RVers

10. solari

Admin Post
    Yes! You can view snippets from my blog at the URL in my signature. Have been drydocked for a few months to work on business stuff, but will be hitting the road again full-time in a few days. Can't wait.

Am stoked to find you're also a full timer! Maybe we'll meet on the road one of these days. Whereabouts are you now? Oh wait, I see under your avatar it says Winter Haven! Good place to be at this time of the year ; )

Ray

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  11. fsclark47

Actually, Ray, I just changed my location. Now I am in Casa Grande, AZ, for a couple of months. We've been full timing for 6-1/2 years now.

forrest

12. solari

Admin Post
    Wow! It's only been a couple years for me but more to come. ; ) I will be headed west for sure, so maybe I'll visit you when I get closer...

13. fsclark47

We love the life! We have a little more room than you. We live in a 40' Foretravel, an oldie but goodie, 1996, no slides motor coach and tow a Honda Fit for running around. We will be in Quartzsite in January for 2-3 weeks or so, just plain boondocking, dry camping, or whatever you want to call it. In May, 2012, we sold the house and hit the road and haven't looked back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. PapaJoe

PapaJoe Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Thanks Ray, I'm glad it isn't going away :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Homer

Homer New Member

Apr 21, 2017
    The new site looks great and is so much easier to read on mobile devices. Thank you.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. solari

Admin Post
    Thank you and so good to see you guys here!

Ray

17. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    This new site looks really impressive Ray. Thank you for letting me be a part of it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. solari

Admin Post
    Thank you and happy to see you here! : )

Ray

• Like Like x 1
  19. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I don't know you Solari, but if you had anything to do with creating this forum, thank you so much. The updates are great too. Especially the edit function. Do you have MD? Do you have a background story you can link to?

• Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  20. solari

Admin Post
    It's my pleasure, glad you like it so far!

Yes, it started in my late 20s and it was devastating so I was looking for a support forum and ended up creating this one back in 1997. My business partner whipped up an about page that tells you more about my story (although I felt it was way too long lol) here: About - Menieres.org

Ray