1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What are you Craving Right Now?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bittersweetvenom, Aug 20, 2015.

1. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    I made my decision... well, with Menieres always looming, I’ll just call it an intention. Good enough.

Now craving Bejeweled Blitz - I deleted it from my phone because I was disappearing into it for too long. Not good for my brain, neck or functionality! Still jonesing for it though...

2. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    Hey, Anne. I know what you mean. For me it’s Wordscapes.
    I’m craving some peace of mind and an event free day. Oh yeah and some quality sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  3. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    My grandkids it's been 3 months since I've seen my family. But they arrive on the 17th of April! Just counting the days until I get bear hugs

• Like Like x 1
  4. Better test results

• Like Like x 1
  5. A miracle

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  6. Vintage Hollywood cake

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    A head transplant

8. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Do you have a preferred head in mind? Or multiple? Similar to the selection found in Princes Mombi's wardrobe?

What may bake your noodle, or your future noodle later on is, will your future head have a preference, or preferences incompatible with your present?

Which is to say preferences of a head or heads other than its own, leading you, or your future self or selves to the very conundrum you sort to escape in the first place - of wanting a head transplant.

Why are you so quick to assume the head or heads in question have a brain, Nathan? It may be a brainless head so to provide vacancy for my own!

Because heads are often found with brains in them, despite behavioural traits that may suggest otherwise.

9. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    A brain just like mine, but without the Menieres. Or perhaps a Dalai Lama brain. That’d be cool.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Cool.

I would like to substitute my head for that of a Snork's, so I may live in the undersea world of Snorkla… Snorkland.

Odd that I should entertain the concept of Snorks, while resistive toward the undersea world of Snorkland.

What is land undersea, if not a seabed? Snorkbed? The undersea world of Snorkbed?

Or is the phallic breathing apparatus of a Snork & the word 'bed' a problematic combination for general audiences?

The undersea world of Snorkfloor?

I miss Fraggle Rock, tbh. Bring back the art of puppeteering.

Which reminds me—on the note of puppets—The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance will soon be released on Netflix. That I will have no choice but to reactivate my Netflix account to see.

• Like Like x 1
  11. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    That's what I'm craving, too. I'm so tired of this misery. I just want to feel normal again and have my life back. :( It doesn't help that I have no emotional support. I'm just feeling really miserable tonight, both physically and emotionally.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. wendy

wendy Member

May 18, 2019
    I am sorry California Sun. Sometimes it is just overwhelming fighting this beast.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  13. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Agree. Craving a good coma until I’m all better.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fun a$$ water slide

15. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    A long remission from vertigo and head pain.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Fried green tomatoes

17. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    No humidity!

18. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Chocolate with coconut whatever. Almond nut clusters? Is that the name of those things at the chocolate shop at the mall. Wait, that's an Almond Joy I think. Anyway, what a beautiful thing. Some people go for the chocolate and peanut butter combo. Not me.

19. Walnuts with white chocolate

20. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Since nightshade vegetables are triggers for me, I really miss and crave my eggplant parmigiana.