1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Help with low arginine/sodium diet!

Discussion in 'Your Lovely Kitchen' started by mbgphoto79, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Joney

Joney Active Member

Apr 12, 2019
    Yet more we have in common. When I was first diagnosed, the ENT gave me steroids, meclizine and a diuretic. I took the steroid, diuretic for two days and my nutritionist said to get off it and just drink a butt load of water and the meclizine I took for about a week, but at a quarter of the dosage. It made me too loopy. I would much rather go the natural route, if I can. I see a naturopath as my primary doctor...honestly I just don’t trust that “regular” doctors can offer much more than meds. My husband is from NY, so we go out there quite often (our grand babies live there too, so even more reason to visit there). It’s nice to meet you, Bonnie.

2. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Nice to meet you too, Joney. I really should go to a naturopathic doctor. I went to one a few times in Connecticut a couple of years ago, it was $250 just to walk in the door, everything else added expense and of course not covered under insurance. But I am getting to the desperate stage, since vertigo attacks increasing. I got sick a month ago which seems to have set off my menieres, but now seems to have morphed into mav attacks. I got the name of a good accupuncturist, but when I called I learned she is in China until June 17th. :(The ent just wants me to take valium, valium, valium. I know this may sound crazy, but I have prescription but just can't bring myself to take. Wishing you a wonderful day! Bonnie