1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Anybody else worried....went to the grocery store tonight

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Bulldogs, Mar 1, 2020.

1. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Yes you do! Look at that happy crew!

2. Daniel

Daniel Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I wouldn’t want to get into it with me either, considering I called you on your BS.
    And that your post is still political.
    And laced with false equivalencies.
    And has nothing to do with meniere’s.
    And you still haven’t signed off like you said you would.

3. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Dixie is even laughing at you now....

Attached Files:

4. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    F2C2D5D3-D4BD-4ED9-939F-E549360CB3B0.jpeg

5. Daniel

Daniel Member

Mar 3, 2019
    You’re laughing at me? Really?
    I’m not laughing at you. I feel sorry for someone so conflicted, sad, scared, angry , talking about mid-life crisis and politics on a meniere’s forum. Sad stuff. Wishing you well in the future though and hoping you get to a better place than you’re at now.

6. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    lmao^^^
    I actually can’t stop laughing at you and as I said me and my kids had better things to do today than argue with you.

So long.....
    6BB2C670-2532-404B-B095-59A0ECEEC80F.jpeg 6BB2C670-2532-404B-B095-59A0ECEEC80F.jpeg

7. Daniel

Daniel Member

Mar 3, 2019
    If you and your kids had better things to do with your day, why did you reply at 3pm in the afternoon?? Just sayin.

but I’m glad you enjoyed the day with your family. As I did with mine.
    Just remember BD, as sad and angry as you might be, tomorrow can be a better day. Glad I can bring you some levity and remove some of the anger and hostility.

8. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Be good
    Wishing u the best as well.
    If you ever come down from NY and are in South Carolina /Atlanta area message me and stop by for some wakeboarding, skiing, fishing or jet skiing.
    Peace
    31A3A282-A045-4524-9A20-344BBD056D6E.jpeg

9. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    Wow, I haven’t been on here since Tuesday. I didn’t mean for something I said “ tongue in cheek” to spiral to this. I was quite surprised when I checked in this morning to what all had been said. I’ll be more careful in the future of what I post and what questions I answer. I often forget the some people are touchy about certain subjects. My bad. I’m going to report my original post to the moderator and hopefully he’ll remove it. Again, my apologies.

10. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    I reported myself to the moderator so we’ll see what happens. Told him to delete the post if he thought it was political.

11. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    I just want to put in my 2 cents worth for all you folks who are new comers to this forum. Bulldogs and myself have been around this forum for a long long time. Back years ago this forum was full of peeps who for one reason or another enjoyed a good line of "opinions" and would banter back and forth. Before BD had his laby he was very active on the forum. Matter of fact some of his posts were so real as to what MM does to ones thought process that I started following him. If you can pull up some of his old posts and read them they are quite entertaining. So my point is BD is a great guy. He has done so much good in his life and has helped so many of us on this board. His journey helped me to get on with my life. He truly cares about the importance of family and his fellow man. I do not see him as a sad, angry man. I hope everyone will look beyond this topic and see what it was intended to be. Peace and love to you all.

• Like Like x 1
  12. wendy

wendy Member

May 18, 2019
    I did not see anything political in BD's post. He is just trying to be as happy as he can be, and I love seeing his photos. I think any of us who have suffered hard with this disease tries to appreciate what good we can glean from life even in the midst of a pandemic.

13. Daniel

Daniel Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Actually I have read his old posts(way before my back and forth with him) and that’s why I view him as angry and combative. And also very, very eager to stir up political discussion on a forum where it is not allowed.

That doesn’t mean he’s a bad guy. I never called him that. And I’m happy that you have forged a friendship and helped and supported each other on your journey forward. Information, support, coping, that’s what this forum is supposed to be about. Not about whether or not political protestors have a constitutional right to infect other Americans. Bulldogs, yourself, me, we all our entitled to our political opinions. And lord knows there’s quite a few places on the internet to express them. A friend of mine always says that nowadays you can find politics in a junkyard. But let’s respect the forum and what people are going through and keep them out of here.

14. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    I've been on this board since 2016 and have know BD for a while. Been catching up on this thread. So I'll ask you Daniel. Why are you Trolling Bulldogs? Pretty obvious to me.