1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Ozone Ear Insufflation

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by upgrader, Apr 7, 2016.

1. upgrader

upgrader New Member

Apr 7, 2016
    I have been looking into trying out this but before i do has anyone else here tried it

A bit more about it

Ozone Ear Insufflation

The ozone enters the ear canal and passes through the eardrum, which is semi-permeable. There, it oxidizes anything that is growing there, e.g., candida. After that, it will travel on to the eyes, and into the brain, oxidizing any toxins it comes into contact with. That is why this is a useful treatment for eye problems, as well as epilepsy and brain cancer.

Set flow rate to 1/32 litre/minute and the concentration of ozone to somewhere between 35-50 ug/ml. Do each ear for just a few minute the first time, and increase the time as your tolerance allows for up to 10-15 per ear.

Insufflation in the ear is excellent for ear infections, mastoiditis; hearing problems caused by candida; tinnitus; and beyond the ear to sinusitis; macular degeneration; retinitis pigmentosa; head colds; flu; bronchitis, asthma, Alzheimer's; Parkinson's; even brain cancer.

Ozone Therapy
    Medical ozone has been successfully used worldwide for over 60 years. Ozone has powerful anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal properties, as well the ability to neutralize toxins, boost the immune system, and increase delivery of oxygen to all tissues. This combination of properties is why ozone is indicated to treat many conditions, such as cancer, circulatory disorders, heart disease, wound healing disturbances, chronic fatigue, and immune and autoimmune disorders (allergies, systemic lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis). Ozone therapy is extremely effective in fighting acute infections like colds, the flu, and upper respiratory infections as well as chronic conditions such as Hepatitis B and C, Epstein-Barr virus, Cytomegalovirus, Herpes simplex and Zoster viruses, Lyme disease, Streptococcal and Staphylococcal infections and Candidiasis. It is also a great support for disease prevention and can help increase athletic performance as well as decrease post-athletic recovery time. There are many ways to use ozone therapeutically

2. Muff

Muff Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Hi Upgrader,
    I tried the ozone therapy in my bad ear for 3 sessions. I did not notice any significant change in my Meniere's symptoms, so I discontinued it. I thought is was worth a shot. As we all react differently, you may have a better outcome than me.

3. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Has anyone else tried this Ozone Ear Insufflation therapy?

What I had found about Ozone therapy which could be administered through ear canal:

Ozone therapy is a type of hormetic stress. It sends a signal to your body that weak and dysfunctional cells should die and the rest of them should get stronger. Weak cells that are vulnerable to invasion from bacteria or viruses are more susceptible to oxidation. Ozone therapy kills off these weak and damaged cells. At the same time, ozone destroys harmful bacteria, yeast, viruses, fungi, and protozoa. Ozone does this by oxidizing lipids in the body, creating lipoperoxides. These peroxide bodies inactivate pathogenic bacteria, viruses, fungi, yeast, and protozoa in different ways. With fungi, the peroxide bodies inhibit growth. With viruses, they disrupt virus-to-cell contact, preventing the virus from reproducing. And to kill bacteria, these peroxide bodies oxidize the bacterial cell wall, destroying the bacteria almost immediately. Ozone therapy kills 99 percent of bacteria within seconds and is a hundred times more effective at killing bacteria than bleach! Ozone therapy is also more effective than antibiotics and is highly preferable because it kills bacteria without wiping out your beneficial gut bacteria or taxing your immune system. In fact, ozone therapy strengthens the immune system. The signal that peroxide bodies are on the loose triggers your body to naturally produce more of its two most powerful antioxidants, whose names should be familiar by now: glutathione and superoxide dismutase. Ozone therapy also leads to a significant increase in the production of interferon, a protein that inhibits virus reproduction, and two signaling molecules of the immune system: tumor necrosis factor and interleukin-2.1 An increase in these signaling molecules leads to a cascade of subsequent immunological reactions, powerfully boosting the entire immune system.

It sounds very attractive to me and I think it should be effective

4. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
  5. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020

6. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
  7. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    So I checked ozone therapy availability and prices and had found that it is relatively cheap, especially Ozone Ear Insufflation procedures. So I am going to try several types of Ozone therapy procedures next week!

Wish me good luck!:)

8. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    I tried it for 3 months - every week. It did help reduce my symptoms for a while, but they came back. Another thing that I find helps is garlic and mullein ear oil.

9. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Mindosa, have you had an Ozone treatment yet? I haven't read "your story" so I don't know if you have tried a lot of other things but my hat is off to you and Megan for giving this a try. To me, it seems like a long shot but I hope you prove me wrong.

10. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Yes I had. I have already done 4 therapies, administering ozone through my blood, but did not feel any difference and no other effects they advertise yet and I am not sure it is worth proceeding.

Also I am kind of suspicious about ozone clinics and whether I am getting ozone in these therapies overall. I tried 2 clinics and I have such a flair that something is not right.

Besides, ozone ear insufflation therapy is for those who have infection in the outer ear, but not for those who have problems in the inner ear. For the inner ear you need to administer ozone through your blood.

11. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Thanks for the update. It really doesn't seem worthwhile does it. We try so hard to beat this thing that we sometimes put our rational thought on hold. I do know that wearing blue socks on weekdays and black on weekends helps a lot, but not with the tinnitus. :D

12. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California

13. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California
    Hi!
    I had 2 sessions of ozone. The first night, the ear that has so much fullness and less hearing capabilities reacted. Laying in bed I had a few major sneezes and I spit up somewhat bloody phlegm from that side of my sinuses. I felt like it relived some Dulles and it felt like something was happen ending in my ear. the 2nd procedure, I still have stuffiness being released and I feel like it’s again doing something. I think, my hearing on the bad side has improved. I’m really hopefu!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California
    I had my third session. The outcomes do not show immediately. Im ready to sleep and I feel slight pain in my bad ear (L). Something is going on. Tinnitus has yet to change. I’m encouraged so far!

15. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California
    Hey, where did you read that ozone insufflation doesn’t help the inner ear? So far, I see results. also, who and where did you have the procedures done?

16. Ssu11321

Ssu11321 New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    I am trying find a place that does this near Tampa but seems difficult. Where did you all get the treatment? Also I am so hypersensitive to everything - can take literally NO meds. I do holistic and Chinese medicine so would have to test any reaction but am desperate for something to work.

• Creative Creative x 1
  17. Ssu11321

Ssu11321 New Member

Nov 26, 2022
    Also I have been reading about people who tried Hyperbaric Chamber and got their hearing back who were diagnosed with Meniere's or hydrops. Hyperbaric therapy restores hearing.

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California

19. Lynne

Lynne Member

Oct 18, 2022
    California
    I have posted earlier. But, this ear insufflation has done wonders for me. My hearing and stuffy feeling in my left ear is so much better. It gets better each time. My ear reacts that night and maybe for awhile after that. I’m hopefully going next week for the 4th time. You should be able to find chiropractors and naturopaths who do this. It’s even used at veterinarians (who do natural healing as well). It’s totally legal. That and the JOH regimen have saved my life! Plus the vomit pill (Ondansetron) kept me from losing weight and painful, lengthy sessions of vomiting.
    Also, take ginkgo biloba without food. It’s significantly more potent.
    Please let me know how it goes. :)
    I know nothing about hyperbaric chambers.