1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Do you feel attacks coming on

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Taryn, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021
    Hi. I’m curious how your attacks are. Are they always out of the blue? Do you feel them coming on sometimes? Do they most often happen laying down etc?

2. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021
    My experience is sometimes I feel like I’m on the verge of an attack, but most of mine do seem to happen without warming. A lot of times they happen due to laying down or after a shift of position but they also have coming on when I’m sitting perfectly still. Hard to find a pattern, I’m curious to hear your experiences.

3. Shaina Saul

Shaina Saul New Member

Oct 11, 2021
    My experience is that the ringing and fullness has been constant. I do feel a hint of impending doom about 2 minutes before a vertigo attack, if that is what you are referencing. They are typically when I am sitting or standing up.

4. NLS

NLS New Member

May 14, 2021
    Just the same for me as the previous poster says; "a hint of impending doom about 2 minutes before" is a very good description of the sensation I get just before an attack. Happily these are getting rarer now that I'm on 3 x Serc daily.

5. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021

6. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021
    Interesting I am hoping to pay better attention. It’s definitely helpful to be alerted to an oncoming attack when driving

7. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021

8. Taryn

Taryn New Member

Aug 17, 2021
    I wish we could get that here in the US but I plan to talk to my doctor about it next time. Glad it helps you some

9. Coucou

Coucou New Member

Aug 27, 2021
    I have titinus which increase volume x2 + ear full. After those two alert i know that after 5 to 24 hours i'll have a crisis during 8hours.

Also, 30 minutes before the crisis, i also begin to lost balance and have light head / dizzy if i move my head.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Bobby Smith

Bobby Smith New Member

Apr 1, 2021
    I've had them hit all of a sudden, no warning could be any where any time. Then I've had the feeling like one's coming on and I can get somewhere to lie down, but it usually hits pretty quick after that feeling. Then I have that feeling like I'm going to have one and it never happens. Sorry not much help.