1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Marriage...

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bella, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Yay! I was always team Jolie! Jolie/Pitt are phenomenal humanitarians and parents (who homeschool!)
    I recently read the Aniston said "children don't make you a woman". :D

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie say ‘I do’ in France

http://www.france24.com/en/20140828-france-brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-wedding-chateau-miraval-provence/?ns_campaign=reseaux_sociaux&ns_source=FB&ns_mchannel=social&ns_linkname=editorial&aef_campaign_ref=partage_aef&aef_campaign_date=2014-08-28

Jolie, 39, and Pitt, 50, began seeing each other after working together on the set of the 2005 film “Mr. And Mrs. Smith”. The pair have six children together, all of whom took part in the wedding ceremony. The two oldest boys, Maddox and Pax, walked their mother down the aisle, while daughters Zahara and Vivienne threw flower petals and brothers Shiloh and Knox served as ring bearers.

[​IMG]

2. Intrepid

Intrepid Be original

May 17, 2014

Not really. This is what she said: I don't have this sort of checklist of things that have to be done, and.. if they're not checked, then I've failed some part of my feminism or my being a woman or my worth and my value as a woman because I haven't birthed a child.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/27/jennifer-aniston-childfree-today-show_n_5722204.html

Congratultions to the happy couple. Live long and prosper.

3. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Don't think for one minute uncle brad is not getting any on the side!

4. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I think it's nice that they finally got married. This trend of having children first and then getting married is insane. Some never get married. That's one of the things wrong nowadays, people putting aside morals and ethics and teaching a bad example for our young population who revere these famous people.

The worlds gone amok! LOL!

5. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Only you would say that! Lmao

6. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    She's smoking hot, why would he want anything else?

Poor little Jennifer Aniston, but at least she has pretty hair and a rockin bod. :D

7. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Note: Everyone Jennifer has dated and dumped her, eventually got married.
    Makes you go hmmmmmmmmmmmm...... :D

8. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    I agree, it is not like he is/was a faithful guy. For gods sake he was married to Jennifer Anniston for years and along comes Angelina on a movie set and he bags her as a married man.

Do not think for one minute he is not doing the same to Angelina. Once a cheater always a cheater. Women don't change men. Trust me i am a man, or at least i have something hanging between my legs that tells me i am.

9. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    He's a full time father with 6 kids and a movie star, when would he have time to cheat? :D

George Clooney is getting married next!

10. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    In that picture as he wispers in her ear, he is looking and thinking about the beautiful 23 year old photographer and saying to himself. "Angelina don't you think you should get home and see how the kids are doing"

11. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Men always have time for thier girlfriends.

12. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    No offense, then you haven't found one that has captured your heart and soul.

13. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    only my wallet.

Mommy is like a hurricane, she came in all wet and wild and now i have visions of her leaving with my house, car and anything else that she can get her hands on.

Her nickname is not the The Hurricane for shits and giggles.

14. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Angelina is thinking "i got half now" and
    Brad is thinking "dam that production assistant has a fine ass body"

look at the picture, she is smiling and he is looking off into the distance. lol

15. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    if my fine ass wife or her attorney reads this i am f&*ked. So here is to you babby doll.

:-*

16. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    ;D :D ;D :D

17. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    By all means marry, if you get a good wife you'll become happy; if you get a bad one you'll become a philosopher.

Socrates

;)

18. Intrepid

Intrepid Be original

May 17, 2014
    Now you're just being sexist ;D People cheat. It's not a male vs. female thing.

19. Very hot couple. I'd do them both. :)

20. Bella

Bella Member

Jul 16, 2014
    Bingo!