1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

It's getting tighter day by day!!!

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bulldogs, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    ::)

2. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    :p

3. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    got back home last night and did not realize it was so tight until i sat down and watched a little TV!! And then it hit me.

4. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    What's so tight?

We all want to know. lol

5. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    My wife asked me it it as ok at dinner last night and I told her "it was tighter than a fishes asshole and that's water tight"

SIL thought that was a crude thing to say and she told me I was a disgusting pig and I did not deserve to be married to her sister.

I could not stop laughing and she told her sister that if she were in her shoes she would file for divorce tomorrow. I laughed harder!!!

I repeated I had never been in something so tight and she exploded with more derogatory remarks about me.

I just said Dam it was tight and getting tighter by the day.

She did not like that!!!!

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    I don't know how long it takes you to think this stuff up but it's funny. LOL

7. MikeB

MikeB Member

Apr 30, 2015
    For me it was funny a few posts ago...now it's starting to get a bit sickening.

Dogs..time to clean up your act man..[​IMG]

8. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Oh my you are starting to sound like my SIL without any if the facts. Very Unfortunate

9. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Well well well after getting cussed at and told I was an asshole and sick and no good and a pig ect...by my SIL and someone on this thread . I calmy told her that I my wife and I were talking about my BathingSuit and how it was getting tighter by the day over the long Labor Day weekend (Friday-Monday).

My Bathing Suit was getting tighter by the day Mike B. From all that I ate over the Labor Day weekend at the lake with family and friends.

Pizza, BBQ, Hot dogs and Hamburgers, cake, Mexican Food ice cream, brownies, cheesecake, chestnut cake, chips, beer, sodas ect....

I stuffed my face for 4 days and pigged out at the lake.

My bathing Suit was getting tighter by the day!!!

You guys need to get your heads out of gutter. Grow up!!

8)

:p

10. MikeB

MikeB Member

Apr 30, 2015
    Never said you were a pig or an asshole.. ::)

All grown up for a long time dog...just don't care for childish games with double-meaning
    punch lines. No worries, next time I'll just ignore you. ;)

11. dolfan

dolfan Member

May 20, 2014
    Miami
    BD is from Miami.....sin city, big time. anyway, we are rough around the edges down here, it's how we survive. It's not a small farm in Nebraska, that's for sure.

12. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Don't ignore me, I won't have anybody to talk to, everybody else around here hates me. Besides that I won't have anybody to discuss fly is hung with in the great Pacific Northwest. The Big Browns, Steelhead an Salmon.

I need you Mike, don't desert me now.

13. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Dolfan is right on!!!

Dade County Boy!!!
    Baptized at Holy Rosary Catholic Church
    Lived on 173rd St.

Taught to swim at Mathesson Hammock. (Spelling).
    Played Baseball at Perrine Coury Leaue (sp)

Proud member of the 4 F's Club

Go Phins!!!!

14. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Just picked up the kids from school and on our way back up to Lake Keowee for a weekend of boating, jet skiing and fun with 2 other families...

I am just wondering how tight it's going to be this weekend?

I am just hoping I don't have to cut the crotch out at this point or get a whole new bathing suit.

Keep you updated.