1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Agree or disagree?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bittersweetvenom, May 12, 2014.

1. Agree

Men should lower the seat

2. Lilli

Lilli Member

Sep 14, 2016
    Agree.

The no call list should REALLY work.

3. Agree

A/D

Fall time is the best

4. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    AGREE

A/D Christmas will be here before we know it?

5. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Agree

A/D the older you get the faster time goes

6. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Re: Agree or disagree

Disagree

A/D Do we go to a better place when we die

7. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    agree (definately) I often think we are living in hell here on earth. (Heaven has no pain, violence, boundaries, jealousy ect....)

a/d life is prescious and short so get busy doing the things that make you happy and live for the day.

8. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Disagree - it's hard to be happy when you have so many haunting memories. I just keep replaying over and over in my mind the one day that changed my life forever. I'll be happy again, just not here.

A/D Living is hard, dying is easy

9. Agree

A/D There's nothing you can buy that will make you happy for long?

10. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Disagree - me and my mom searched for 3 years for a specific cat called ragdolls, ever since my mom passed these cats been The only happiness I can find that's left in me. If it weren't for them.... having them here I wouldn't have anything worth living for.

A/D do you honestly believe that everything happens for a reason

11. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Agree.....I believe God is in control and there is a lesson and plan for everything, we may not know what it is but one day we will. I often think God takes those most in need of his love, warmth and peace and those that have the most pain on earth from sickness and heartache. God knows when he has to step in, it just sucks we don't know the time and place or the how and why but in the end all our questions will be answered and we will all be reunited in a big loving and never ending party.

I often think God took my brother from me at a young age to draw me closer to him/the lord and he has done that. i know my brother is looking down on me laughing at every chance he gets all the while protecting me from so many bad temptations. After 25 years i still seek his advice and opinion and if i listen close enough he never fails me with the right advice. My problem is i don't always listen,but thats not his fault, its mine.

A/D: Mankind has lost its way with materialism and greed.

12. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    Agree, me and my mom used to collect stones, she collected fairies and I collected dragons. I have so much stuff and really what's the point? You can't take all this stuff when we die.... just makes us feel better for just a little while. It made her happy getting her stuff she liked, but all it is now is stuff, reminders.

A/D the world is just some cruel place we live in. We have ups, we have downs but nothing can fill the void of losing someone you passionally loved.

13. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Agree, but there is a lot of love out there if we are open to it.

A/D. We often treat those we love the most the worst at times?

14. moodymom27

moodymom27 Active Member

Agree. It's not what we should do but I do believe that's what we end up doing mostly because we are most comfortable with them.

A/D Emotional pain is sometimes worse than physical pain.

15. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Agree, I rather feel physical pain then I do emotional pain. I find emotional pain hard to deal with more.

A/D you find out who's really there for you when your going through a hard patch.

16. Agree

A/D. Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue?

17. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Agree, it's harder to go over/cover up scar tissue then it is on fresh tissue.

A/D it's better to let someone mourn alone then it is to keep following them around wondering if they're okay.

18. Bulldogs

May 12, 2014
    Agree

several Short vacations of a couple days at a time are better than 1 long vacation.

19. Bellabea

Bellabea Fallen Angel

Mar 26, 2017
    Disagree, I rather have one long vacation lasting a week or two. Gives me time to relax rather then keep driving to different places.

A/D if you were living with someone for 10 months that is your significant other and he/she wants to make a decision to move out because his/her sibling wants to move to the same state and wants to move out so that he/she could support his sibling due to their sibling hating where they currently live, would that be choosing their sibling over the current relationship they have with their significant other because they care about them more otherwise wouldn't you think he/she would stay with the person they love rather then a sibling.