1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Having my VNS tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Pupper, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Thanks for all the support, and information. I have so much left to do today. Hopefully I'll get to the hotel in LA this evening. I always leave things to the last minute. Did I pay the gardener? Is my will in order? Darn, the tree guy was supposed to come today. Did I give friends a key to my house? Forgot to stock the refrigerator.

So many things to forget to do.

Oh well, starting tomorrow it'll all be out of my hands for a while.

I'll check in when I'm able so you'll know I didn't die on the operating room table.

You all mean a lot to me.

2. Gardengal

Gardengal Member

May 12, 2015
    Please keep us updated! You will do great!

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, Pupper. Just remember that even if you wake up from the surgery to vertigo hell, it's going to be the last time it ever happens. You're on your way to living a normal life. You have such a wonderful attitude and I appreciate your sense of humor. You've become one of my favorite people on this forum. All the best to you.

4. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Good luck! I will be thinking about you. Remember this, how you are tomorrow, is NOT how you will be in a week, a month or a year. Have faith, do your rehab and keep going and let us know!

5. Best of luck to you!!!

6. hurricaneone

hurricaneone Member

May 20, 2014
    Congrats on a new beginning !! I had the Laby in 2011 and have been 98 % normal ever sense . I pray you have the same result . Larry

7. Nickyschick

Nickyschick Member

May 13, 2015
    Wishing you lots of luck and sending good vibes!! You got this!!! Let us know how you are doing when you are up to it !

8. PleaseNoDizzy

PleaseNoDizzy Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Best wishes, Pupper!

9. scott tom

scott tom Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Best wishes! I hope it does the trick! :)

10. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    Thinking of you, Pupper.

11. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    Pupper all the best, I am so happy for you! Very soon we will be celebrating you new vertigo free life. Please keep us posted!!! HUGS

12. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    I will keep checking in every day til you are able to post and tell us how you are doing.

13. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Hope you can feel all the good vibes being sent your way, Pupper. We're all pulling for you.

14. I've been lighting candles at church all day for you, Pupper! Actually, that's not true, but I wanted to give you a chuckle when you are able to see this post, and know how much you're missed. Seriously, you've been on my mind all day, and I'm looking forward to you coming back. I'll be cheering for you every time you tell us about your progress. There's only one Pupper!

15. Catofsail

Catofsail Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Wishing you all the best!!

16. BayMama

BayMama Member

Jul 12, 2014
    Sending lots of good wishes for a smooth recovery and you feeling much better, Pupper!

17. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Best wishes & brotherly love, Pupper!

18. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    thank you

just checking in to say i'm ok and doc said it was success

walking slowly and laying down is my days. today first day without headache. have lost 16 pouns since surgery 7 days ago. not sure why not hungry. check in in a weekorso thank you for being here

19. teesdale

teesdale Active Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Sending you best wishes for a speedy transition into a normal, well-"balanced" life.

20. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    I'm so relieved to hear your good news, Pupper. Keep on keeping on! Each day is one day closer to having your life back.