1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

What have you learned today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bittersweetvenom, Aug 26, 2015.

1. LOL Red

No school Monday

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    all of the dingdibg is hilarious ‘

3. No school again

• Like Like x 1
  4. Today I learned that my upstairs neighbor doesn’t know how to turn off her water. :'( :'(

5. Bob

Bob New Member

Mar 2, 2018
    Well I learned today that I have Miniere’s

6. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Oh, no, Autumn. That doesn't sound good! How bad was it?

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    So sorry to hear that, Bob. You have found a good place to gather lots of information to help you on your Meniere's journey.

8. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    sorry to hear this Bob ,there is plenty of good information on here hope you find some answers .

9. Horrid. Watched water flooding my bedroom, closet, etc. We had to stay at a hotel for a few days. Now comes the clean-up. Thank goodness for insurance!

10. Spring isn’t around the corner

• Like Like x 1
  11. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    The immune system of a 6 year old is an amazing thing.

12. My immune system is NOT amazing ;)

13. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    It's crazy. These kids are running around with 101.5 degree fevers and a hacking coughs like there's nothing wrong.

14. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    i hope that you are wrong ‘

15. Probably not

We had hail today

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. More snow coming

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. mbgphoto79

mbgphoto79 Member

May 11, 2017
    Greensboro, NC
    Hold your loved ones close. I’m stuck in bed writing this between spinning episodes wishing I was snuggled up with them on the couch watching their movie. They won’t be young forever, and soon they will want nothing to do with me and their mom. Just a pure hell of a day that really puts things in perspective.

18. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Sorry Photo. 6 months ago I'd have urged you to get a VNS, but now I know things aren't so simple. Hope you get better soon.

19. Aww! Sorry photo79

Sweet hugs

• Like Like x 1
  20. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Not to drink and mess around online. I recently bought a $2.5K watch. Only realizing it when the package arrived days later. There was a tag on the watchband that said if you remove this tag you can't return the watch. To remove the tag you'd have to cut the tag off. So I removed the whole band and put another band on it. After a few days of wearing it around the house I reinstalled the original band and sent it back. I get an email from the seller saying the watch is scratched. I protested to no avail. They sent it back and I looked at it closely with a magnifying glass and indeed there are some tiny 1mm scratches on the back. This is so bad that I can't really feel anything but numb. When it finally sinks in it's really going to suck.