1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

MENIERE'S DISEASE CAUSE AND CONTROL

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by drburcon, Sep 9, 2018.

1. drburcon

drburcon New Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Presented by Michael T. Burcon, B.Ph., D.C., "World's leading expert on Meniere's disease," Merck Manual. 4 pm - 7 pm, Sunday, September 23, 2018, at the Residence Inn, Downtown, Clearwater, FL. Doctors and Patients $100, Caregivers and Students $25. Lear more: [email protected], or call 616.575.9990 or visit www.BurconChiropractic.com. One hour PowerPoint presentation by Dr. Mike, short break. One hour examinations and case histories, short break. One hour round table discussion where doctors and patients are treated equally, short break. First twenty registrants get to participate in complimentary catered dinner and final discussion.
    One patient will pay at a discounted rate for cervical x-rays, cervical and Cranial Cervical Junction (new test) upright MRIs and brain PET scan of brain on Monday morning (estimate $2,550.). Then they will receive first atlas specific adjustment. On Tuesday morning they will return for a post PET scan to be used by Dr. Burcon in Shanghai, China in April of 2020 at the International Symposium on Meniere's Disease and Inner Ear Disorders. Dr. Mike is the only doctor of any king to be asked to present in Beverly Hills, CA, Kyoto, Japan and Rome, Italy. He was named the most interesting speaker by the group of 700 neurological otolaryngologists in 2010. Then on the first or second following three day weekend, the chosen patient will receive complimentary care at the Meniere's Research Institute, a non-profit Upper Cervical Advocate branch of Burcon Chiropractic in Grand Rapids, MI ($2,700. value).

2. nicmger

nicmger Member

May 12, 2014
    If i was in FL I would definitely register for this. I believe that my Nucca/QSM3 treatments played a role in managing my Meniere's. Sadly when I moved out to VA there are not a lot of offerings for this treatment near me.

3. tmcmahon2

tmcmahon2 Member

May 9, 2015
    What part of VA? I think there's one in Alexandria and another in Charlottesville that I looked into when I was first diagnosed.

4. nicmger

nicmger Member

May 12, 2014
    Near Dulles. There is one in Alexandria - either it is not as good or the fact that I have a treatment and then have to get back in the car for 45 min to an hour undoes the change. Whenever I fly back to Seattle I go back to my initial dr - always a help. If I could win the lottery I could simply fly back for any needed treatment. LOL Charlottesville is way too far.