1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Best Antivirals List

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by clearing, Jan 5, 2019.

1. clearing

clearing Guest

Hi,

I am collecting a list of the best antivirals. Although many have virals like epstein barr, herpes and others it has been difficult to know which antivirals are potent and how to use them. I recently read it is possible to kill the viruses in our bodies and at least significantly reduce the viral load. I was not aware this was possible.
    I myself have Meniere's and am looking for as much info as I can find on what kills viruses I suspect are at the root of my condition.

I invite anyone to enter feedback on any on them if they have experience. I am understanding that multiple anti-virals at once are better than 1 at a time much like addressing a fungal overgrowth. So I may be rotating these (or others you know of) from time to time.

1. Essiac Tea
    2. Astragalus Root
    3. Olive Leave Extract
    4. Colloidal Silver
    5. Vitamin C
    6. Coconut Oil
    7. Monolaurin
    8. BHT
    9. Lomatium

Viral suppressants (no kill suppress replication)
    10. L Lysine
    11. acyclovir, famicyclovir, valacyclovir
    techniques

1. chelation as viruses bind to metals
    2. enzymatic antivirals? Just heard of this - unsure. If you have had experience with this please comment!

2. tmcmahon2

tmcmahon2 Member

May 9, 2015
    Reduce? Yes. Take the virus out? Depends on the virus. HSV-1 takes root in the trigeminal ganglia which is - You guessed it! - right by your ear and the endolymphatic sac which a lot of docs think is responsible for the inner ear's immune response. Unless I missed something there is no way to take that virus out. Same for HSV-2 which is commonly referred to genital herpes though HSV-1 can present there as well. Again, I'm not a doctor and this is from me reading things years ago.

• Informative Informative x 1