1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Right now I wish.....

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by Bulldogs, Nov 7, 2014.

1. BumbleBea

BumbleBea Fallen Angel

May 13, 2014
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BUMP

2. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    I wish I were the type of person that wakes up all happy and chill and singing “o what a beautiful morning” instead of waking up feeling like a bunny being hunted by a coyote.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    OK, only in commercials do people wake up happy. And even then, only in Summer's Eve commercials and such. "Waking up feeling like a bunny being hunted by a coyote." Wow, that's taking it to a new level. LOL. Usually the phrase is, "waking up thinking 'what's the point'?" Sheesh, good luck with that!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mom could feel better

5. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Right now I wish (and pray) I will go in a quick remission so I can go back to my teaching position next Wednesday. I have been out of it since the end of May. I have never gone this long with so many long suffering vertigo attacks. Tried a lot of new treatment possibilities over the summer, but most seemed to make me worse. The humid weather and storms seem to be a terrible trigger. Trying to be hopeful.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  6. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    I wish I could have lived my life without ever having to experience the misery of Meniere's.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. That my brother was near

• Friendly Friendly x 1