1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Regenokine

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Matt M, Jun 13, 2018.

1. Matt M

Matt M New Member

Jun 8, 2018
    Hi, I am new to this very helpful Talk Forum and was curious if anyone had any experience (good, bad or indifferent) with this anti-inflammatory and regenerative treatment. There's a group in NY that studied under his mentor in Germany and states that his patients have a 50%+ success rate. Much appreciated for any and all feedback.

Thank you

2. Mac

Mac Active Member

Oct 23, 2017
    I already spoke to Matt off line but I will throw this out here for everyone else.

I had the Regenokine treatment twice in NYC. It cost me 50k.

It is an amazing anti inflammatory product. It does what we all wish steroids would do. However...if you do not address the underlying cause of the inflammation it will come right back and you will have spent a ton of money for a few days/weeks of relief.

For some (Dana White) - it could be the miracle cure we all are looking for. If you do it...there's a chance you could have a few months or even years of reduced symptoms...You never know with MM.

But I think most people would be disappointed with the investment because it does not address the cause of the inflammation.

3. tmcmahon2

tmcmahon2 Member

May 9, 2015
    Here's my post from three years ago - Time flies! - about what I found out about the procedure.

http://menieres.org/talk/index.php?topic=1583.msg43207#msg43207

4. Mac

Mac Active Member

Oct 23, 2017
    I just saw a 1 hour special on Dana White on Fox News call "Objectified".

He claimed the Orthokine (stem cell) treatment he had been receiving in Germany stopped working last year. Sounds like he had a rough year. He is now being seen at the Mayo Clinic in AZ. It looked like he had a successful round of steroid shots. Said he is doing better now.

In any case...just wanted to post this to anyone who may think that the stem cell treatment in Germany or NYC is a miracle cure.

As I mentioned above, I spent a lot of money on it and was disappointed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robert Wilson

Robert Wilson Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Mac, thanks for sharing this. I was looking closely at this. Looks like it helps reduce inflammation, but the "how long" is a who knows. Frankly, I'd pay a lot of money for a good year, and I'd pay that same amount year over year as long as I could do so. But I'd hate to pay a lot of money for 1 good month.

6. Fisherman42

Fisherman42 Active Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Illinois
    Holy Cow 50k! I better get 2 new ears and a round of Botox for that. Wouldn’t a laby be cheaper than that and work a lot longer?