1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

A Little Help For Fellow Newbies

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Joney, May 10, 2019.

1. Joney

Joney Active Member

Apr 12, 2019
    I am fairly new to MD and have been researching and reading just about everything I can get my hands on. This morning I ran across a website by a woman who has Meniere’s. She has all sorts of information, recipes, and natural solutions.

http://www.cookingupclean.com/natural-solutions-menieres-disease/#

I realize that most on here have lived with this for awhile and probably know all of this already, but I wanted to pass this along for others that are new to this journey.

2. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    Thanks, we can never get to much info on MD. Welcome to the forum. But wish we had met under different circumstances . Lol

3. Robert Wilson

Robert Wilson Member

Feb 7, 2019
    Good website. Has a lot of the info you'd glean on here over a period of time.

4. Rebecca

Rebecca Member

Jan 19, 2019
    Wow, very informative article. I need to save it so I can go back to read more and try a few things!! Thank you for taking the time to put all that into one article. Most of it made perfect sense to me. I've been dealing with this disease for over 19 years, and you have given me hope.