1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

How are you today?

Discussion in 'Your Front Porch' started by BumbleBea, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada
    It was relatively short for me; only about 1/2 hour til the Ativan kicked in .It came out of nowhere and was really violent. Yeah, I did dust myself off and pushed through the weariness that I get from the Ativan.

Today is much better. The sun is shining and I'm getting lots of puttering done.

2. Tank

Tank Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Happy for you fair2partlycloudy. I did have a spin Thursday and today I do feel better.

3. Gracie

Gracie Active Member

May 13, 2014
    I just may go have my feet worked on,they stay so tired,rest is what they need,

4. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Yes I’m resurrecting an old thread, just to ask you how you’re doing today?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Doing well today

Hope the same for you

6. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Doing ok. Making progress with my referrals to local Menieres doc (7 month wait list) and House Clinic. Hubby had the day off and drove me around. My lovely chauffeur!

After a week of daily vertigo- so far none today. I’m confused about ‘wanting ‘ someone to inject poison into my ear, or chop my head open, yet very impatient to find out my options.

So yes mood swings, anxiety, relief. Bedtime - I wish I could sleep until my head is all fixed ha! Baby steps.

How are you today?

7. Worn out

8. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    A little better today

9. Good

Feeling like a winner

• Like Like x 1
  10. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Coconut island and Remeron put my anxiety back into remission.

So far I’m coping with this no driving situation.

How are you?

11. Fisherman42

Fisherman42 Active Member

Sep 5, 2014
    Illinois
    Struggling, feeling a little lost honestly. Getting off of work soon want to see my kids and get a hug rough week with this disease. Listening to some music to cheer me up.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Better than yesterday

13. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Great

• Like Like x 1
  14. Not frisky

15. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Doing...ok? Enjoyed the Survivor Finale last night. Trying not to ruin my days being nervous about my appointment next week. I’m prone to being pre-emptively angry at all the imaginary negative outcomes.

Ommmmm. Positive affirmations etc.

How are you?

16. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Funny as hell. I'm the same. I guess we served a purpose in the progression of mankind. We were probably part of the group in caveman times that all the other cavemen would come up to and say, "OK, here's our plan for killing that pride of lions tomorrow. Tell us what could go wrong."

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Yes Pupper! Exactly. But it doesn’t serve our poor nervous systems well!

I’ve been fairly vertigo free for a month, wondering if Dr Hwang will send me away with no plan tomorrow because of the improvement.

Then WHAM completely out of the blew, a hard drop attack landed me in my breakfast. The crazy fast rotations didn’t last long, but I was queasy for a couple hours.

I’m bizarrely grateful for it - perfect timing- I can tell Hwang with great confidence- it’s still happening, I can’t drive or go anywhere feeling safe, it’s time to DO Something.

Please pray, send positive vibes, do some loving kindness meditation, or do sacrifices to the temperamental Menieres gods on my and Dr. Hwang’s behalf for tomorrow May 21! Thanks Team.

18. Hot and sweaty

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Melc

Melc Member

Nov 6, 2016
    Canada

Thinking of you today, Anne. Let us know how your appointment goes. Sending positive vibes.

Mel

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    AnneT. Same. I never like seeing my doc during my milder lightheaded cycles. Because then I'm not aggressive enough with him. But if I'm in my bad lightheaded cycle, it's plain to me how messed up I still am, and I'll press him for action.

Will be thinking of you today for sure. Yep, I'll help an old lady across the street in your honor. You're probably finished with your appointment already.