1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Xanax

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by dolfan, May 19, 2017.

1. scott tom

scott tom Active Member

May 14, 2015
    Melatonin is good, but often sold in megadoses that are simply too high. The correct amount is 0.3 mg (one third of a mg). And less for women.

http://news.mit.edu/2001/melatonin-1017

2. scott tom

scott tom Active Member

May 14, 2015
    How much are you taking? See my post above this one. ^^

3. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    Holy crap that explains it! I knew something was really wrong the next day. A girlfriend gave one to me to help me sleep, saying it was all natural. The next day I could barely get off her couch. I remember telling her "this isn't right. this can't be right. what the f**k WAS that?" Hopefully she'd used it to take advantage of me.

4. FredMoore

FredMoore New Member

Jun 10, 2019
    Chicago,IL
    I suffered from anxiety disorder for quite a while. I can't even remember when it started and why. I used to take Xanax, but the side effects were so terrible that I decided to change my treatment. I started practicing yoga every day and meditate. I also changed Xanax into a more natural remedy. This therapy is called a holistic approach. (about this, you can find a really good article about the Addiction Resource). Now I cannot say that I have overcome my illness, but I feel more comfortable.

5. Dnrpn

Dnrpn Member

May 11, 2019
    Canada
    Hahaha. You’re a funny dude. Thanks for the laugh.