1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Mind Over Meniere's

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Mac, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Mac

Mac Active Member

Oct 23, 2017
    Just got an alert from the Mind Over Meniere's website that they are doing a documentary on MM.

In the email Glen (the guy who runs Mind Over Meniere's) says he already has Huey Lewis in the documentary and is currently working on other celebs with MM. I hope he gets all the names...Dana White, Ryan Adams, Kristin Chenowith...ect.

He is looking for regular people to be in the documentary as well. Thought I would pass this along to all of you. Seems pretty cool.

I will be reaching out to him to see if I can help him in anyway.

Have a great day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Thanks Mac sounds very interesting.

3. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    I’d be interested in participating, if I count as a “regular” person - retired family doc, artist, mother of autism, Survivor Addict, and all-round crazy cat lady.

• Like Like x 1
  4. zotjen

zotjen Member

May 12, 2014
    Ryan Adams probably isn't the best person for this considering his recent troubles. :p It also might be hard for people to sympathize with Huey Lewis as many will probably just attribute his hearing problems to a life in Rock 'N Roll. Hopefully though, this documentary comes to fruition allowing more people to become aware of MM.

5. Joney

Joney Active Member

Apr 12, 2019
    Mac I just looked up his website and purchased his book. Very interesting and informative. Thanks for the heads up.

6. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Why was my manager not contacted??

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. teesdale

teesdale Active Member

Oct 24, 2014
    AnneT, sounds like they could do the entire documentary on your life!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Ha! Or ugh.