1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Teeth Hurt!!

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by beachkitty, Oct 21, 2019.

1. beachkitty

beachkitty New Member

Jun 17, 2017
    TN
    My teeth sometimes hurt terribly while lying down. I believe it’s Menieres related. Does anyone else have this issue?

2. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    Nope.... that's a new one to me.

3. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    Possibly your sinuses. That can make your teeth hurt, especially right where your teeth meet your gums.

4. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Have you seen your dentist? I've been having some sensitivity issues with teeth this past year. switched toothpaste to see if it helps at all.

5. Bonlyn

Bonlyn Active Member

Dec 29, 2017
    New York
    Teeth issues can be related to vestibular migraines or MAV.

6. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    I can certainly believe a Migraine connection. However, My first inclination would be to rule out gum disease.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    It's possible that your teeth hurt because you are clenching your jaw out of stress. I have experienced this. I was aware that I was clenching my jaw because the symptoms stress me out so much--and I noticed that my teeth didn't hurt when I felt better. My dentist found nothing wrong with my teeth and agreed that the clenching my jaw due to stress was the issue.

• Agree Agree x 1