1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Lysine

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Megan M, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Megan M

Megan M New Member

Nov 2, 2019
    I started the lysine yesterday, only 2000. Going to make it up to 3 this week. I’m sensitive to everything so going slow. I also started the b5/b6 regimen.
    After I take the lysine my skin is so itchy and on fire- has anyone else had this happen?
    I have zero diagnosis yet, I’m between Hydrops/AIED/ hearing loss from medication. My doctor in NYC can seem to care less to give me an answer anytime soon. I figure the lysine and B5/B6 can’t hurt me until I get in for a second opinion.
    Thanks everyone for your help during my excessive posting. I’d be lost and much more depressed about this without this group. First thing that gave me some hope!

2. Rgv

Rgv Member

Mar 30, 2019
    Good that you started lysine and b5,b6
    I did the same, then I added the rest of JOH Regimen and lastly valtrex
    Doctors don't help so take matters in your own hands and persistence is critical. Sometimes you feel worse before the symptoms start lifting. The virus fights back at first until it subsides. Keep us posted.

3. Blakeh

Blakeh Active Member

Aug 20, 2016
    Hi Meg,

I’m glad you have found some hope. I have not heard of lysine causing itchy skin. Hopefully that subsides for you.