1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I think this is fungal

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Megan Henry, Oct 24, 2019.

1. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    I was looking over my ENT tests and I see back from 2018 I had black and white mycellium in both of my ears. Fungus! I think this fungus had the perfect opportunity to invade my system this year and explains this fungal athlete's foot I've had for a couple years and possibly the stomach pain, extreme panic attacks and daily headaches. High stress created a nice comfortable resting place in my ears. I've thought I had a systematic fungal infection from the very beginning of my diagnosis. All the doctors with the exception of the Naturopath have said fungus cannot move to the inner ear. I believe it can, especially due to my eczema in and outside of my ears. Just asked my dr. to prescribe 200 mg/day of fluconozol.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. wendy

wendy Member

May 18, 2019
    That is very interesting. I hope this helps you.

3. Leonora

Leonora New Member

Oct 7, 2019
    I think we know our bodies better than anyone. When you can connect the dots as you have done, it seems to make sense. Even if the fungus can't move to the inner ear as some doctors told you, it seems that it could still cause an inflammatory environment leading to fluid retention.
    Have you tried an elimination diet or auto immune diet? I know that helped our daughter when she had a severe fungal infection and full body eczema. She had a horrible reaction to antibiotics and was very ill for months. By eliminating everything and adding foods slowly back, she discovered that she was reactive to eggs. She was never allergic to eggs in her life and now she cannot eat them. Even her allergy test showed no egg allergy but if she eats them, bam- full blown eczema. She also cut way back on sugar.
    Wishing you all the best!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Pupper

Pupper Active Member

Oct 15, 2016
    I wonder if a judge would allow a parent to name their baby Fungal.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    No, but Fungi for sure.

6. David G Gamble

David G Gamble New Member

Nov 29, 2019
    Hartford, Connecticut, USA
    I appreciate your decision of following what you strongly believe, I would suggest to have close monitoring if it until it cured completely.