1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

The hard days

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Megan Henry, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Megan Henry

Megan Henry Member

Oct 5, 2019
    It is always darkest before the dawn. I know we all go through rough patches with this beast and I'm currently going through one now. But I have to remind myself that life is good, I can get through anything, and that I'm getting closer and closer to recovery. Maybe this is denial, but I don't care it helps and we will all get to a point where we find peace and balance. Don't let this ahole get to you. You're stronger than it! It does not own you or control you. Everyday I have to remind myself of this. Something I've been doing is writing down 3 good things that happened during my day and it seems to be helping with the depression that goes along with this. Also, exercising is HUGE! My saving grace.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rich

Rich Member

Apr 21, 2019
    West Virginia
    I know what your saying, it’s been problematic for me for the last couple weeks. We just have to wait it out and hope tomorrow will be better. Prayers to you.

3. Gardengal

Gardengal Member

May 12, 2015
    I have had a bad stint but have had a good day today. You are 100% right, there ARE good days ahead.

4. Irving Estrada

Irving Estrada New Member

Jan 5, 2020
    I totally needed to see this. This week has been especially hard on the mental side of things. I feel like this week it has been getting me down. And that is hard for me to admit as a man. I was recently diagnosed and the vertigo and dizziness and just overall terrible feeling that comes with this disease has been bringing me down when I’m not feeling my best. But I know I have to be strong for my babies, I have two young girls and a wife who has been supportive. I know I can get through anything, but it’s nice to see positive things when we feel like giving up!

5. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Folks never be afraid to slay the beast and take your life back to
    Live a normal life.

soooo many on this board have done just that.

use the tools available and don’t let menieres control your life.

god bless

joe/bd

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1