1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Apathy

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by AnneT, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    Do you also accept that you're wonderful? And strong? And intelligent? And admirable?

Are there any other art schools in your area? Art schools with physical environments that fail to trigger, or amplify your symptoms?

When shit happens, I just compost it myself, Anne.

If I were to hand shit, when it happens to me, over to someone or something else to compost on my behalf, I can't help but imagine I would feel incredibly discourteous for doing so.

If I were to appeal to inner wisdom, I can't help but imagine I would feel either terribly confused or conceited.

I wouldn't want to involve an already busy deity, deities, or the universe, nor claim wisdom in order to do so.

And just so you know, I now have the mental imagery of manure piling up on God's doorstep. However I can't imagine Him rolling His eyes or frowning at the sight. Which I find, from a literal perspective, quite disturbing, while figuratively adorable *chuckles

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. AnneT

AnneT Well-Known Member

May 14, 2014
    Alberta
    Nathan
    Now I’m imagining God in farmer gear, shoveling the manure, so happy to be playing in His/Her garden.

Yes I accept that I’m magnificent, lovable and I’m already so proud of myself and have nothing to prove! (Yes more bibliotherapy helped me on this - “You Can Heal Your Life” by Louise Hay)

For now, I’m content to work in my home studio with friends, and I attend a fibre arts for charities group once a week. I might try some casual classes at a studio nearby. I’m also working on decluttering to make room for a loom.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1