1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

How often do you think about your Ménière's?

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Brother_of_Nool, Nov 12, 2019.

1. teesdale

teesdale Active Member

Oct 24, 2014
    You made my night with that line!

2. Autumninthefall

Autumninthefall Active Member

Aug 10, 2019
    Laughter is what keeps me going. I write ridiculous things all of the time. Laugh or cry with this beast, you know?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Weeba

Weeba Member

Jun 19, 2020
    I have had this dreadful disease for 30 years. Started in right ear than after a number of years it was in the left ear also. The longest period of time between episodes was 3 years and I thought I was over it. Then of course like everyone else it comes back. These past few months have been sort of hell for me. I started JOH a week ago and am hoping to get some relief. I think about it most of the time especially when I travel from Washington state to Arizona. I dare not travel by myself anymore nor go fishing in my boat by myself. My friends can't believe that after all these years the medical profession has not figured this out. I am getting really despondent at this point, and planning on dying with this before a cure is found. I have an appointment with a NUCCA chiropractor on Tuesday to check my neck alignment. Thanks for this site and all who take the time to respond. So, yes I think about it all the time sometimes in the back of my mind but it is there.

• Agree Agree x 1