1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Informative video

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Raider Nation, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Raider Nation

Raider Nation New Member

Aug 2, 2019

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    I fiind this to be an excellent interview. A ton of accurate information. Personally, I spent 3 years chasing Menieres solutions to an MAV problem. I disregarded the possibility of no-headache migraines because my Menieres was confirmed by 3 doctors and my rapid loss of hearing in my affected ear consumed much of my energy. As the vertigo episodes ramped up, my focus became centered around stopping the debiltating attacks. I never really considered I could have two simultaneous issues. When my Doc started treating me for MAV, my vertigo went away, 100%. I also applied the headache diet and reduced my MAV med to the minimum dose which successfully removed 99.9% of my dizzyness. I have been vertigo free almost 8 mos now. Dizzy has been under control for almost 3 mos. A little fact about many MAV meds is that one of the side affects is dizzyness. Keep that in mind if you are prescribed Verapamil or Topiramate.

3. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    When your'e battling the beast, you need to be informed and think outside the box. This is a long interview, but well worth your time.

4. Raider Nation

Raider Nation New Member

Aug 2, 2019
  5. wendy

wendy Member

May 18, 2019
    Interesting article. Will be interested to see if this might work for MAV.