1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Anyone who got cured of there dizziness

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Sanjeevani Gupta, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Sanjeevani Gupta

Sanjeevani Gupta New Member

Nov 4, 2020
    I am 21years old newly diagnosed ,very scared , I have had a few attacks since the past 6 months , right now I am at home due to the corona virus , but soon I will go back to my college , can anyone tell me there success story so that I know there is any hope .

2. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Yes, you are in the right place! This forum is full of hope and there you can find a lot of solutions and success stories!

Good luck!

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Sanjeevani Gupta

Nov 4, 2020
    Thank you , I hope I do find hope

4. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    My experience trying things in the forum tells me that the best and fastest thing is to try antivirals. If they work you will notice it in 3-4 weeks, the first weeks taking antivirals, dizziness and tinnitus may get worse, but it is normal and it is a sign that they are working.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    After that Antivirals you can read the heap of information in this forum and decide what things to try for yourself. My conclusion is that you should do some blood tests first and if you have anemia correct them, but if you do not have them look at the results (ask for a copy of them, do not settle for a doctor telling you that "everything is fine") look the results and try to bring your vitamin D, B12, Iron, glucose and cholesterol values closer to half. If they are below that half. Example:

Iron - Recommended minimum and maximum values 200 - 800. Your analysis shows that you have 300, take an iron supplement to reach 500.

And finally I would take a good vitamin supplement, several antioxidants and, this I just discovered, natural supplements with anti-inflammatory capacity.

Antioxidants that I take: Sea pine extract (there is a clinical trial that at 6 months 90% of Meniere improved their symptoms). Some infusion of red tea and mint.

Anti-inflammatories I take: Liquid turmeric (I started taking it today).

Antioxidants that I want to add: Pterostilbene and natural matcha tea.

Anti-inflammatories that I want to add: Nothing for now, but among the Mindosa publications there are several candidates that I am evaluating.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Sanjeevani Gupta

Nov 4, 2020
    Hey thank you so much , are all these regimes helping you out ? Right now I don’t have severe symptoms so should I keep the antiviral regime reserved for later stages ? And be on vitamin and organic supplements .

7. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    You're peering through the eyeglasses that you're attempting to locate.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Those are the things that I have tried, here each person reads the forum and decides what to try and what not. There are no clear answers, we are not scientists either to report correctly, we just try things and share our experience.

I would start with antivirals even if you don't have dizziness, if your cause is viral you will prevent future attacks, it should also improve your tinnitus and your hearing a little. If the problem is money, I would only spend on AV and not on supplements.

9. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Investigate all avenues. I was diagnosed with MD in my left ear by three different Docs. Lost all hearing in that ear over two years. The vertigo attacks stopped when my latest Oto chose to investigate MAV on top of my MD. We were preparing for a Laby and the test results were showing my vestibular function as normal. I take one little 25mg pill (Topiramate) once a day and have been vertigo free for a year. I jumped all in and did the Migrainne diet as well. No vertigo, no daily dizzy. Read "Heal your Headache" by Buchholz.

10. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Agreed. "Heal your Headache" is something you can do right away at almost no cost and the improvement can be significant!

11. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Can someone send me that book privately? Thank you

12. Donamo

Donamo Active Member

May 12, 2014
    Hi Ivan - It is available on Amazon and in several used booksellers. There is also a Kindle edition.

Are they not available to you?

13. Onedayatatime

Nov 22, 2016
    It was less than 10$ for Kindle. BTW, I had no headaches let alone migraine. Total suprise to me.

14. sivy28

sivy28 New Member

Oct 27, 2020
    Sorry for a newbie question but what is MAV ?

15. Onedayatatime

Nov 22, 2016
    MAV=Migraine associated vertigo. Search it on this forum and you will get plenty of good info. Also read Read "Heal your Headache" by Buchholz. It's an inexpensive book and a quick read. I never really had headaches. I was amazed to learn I had MAV on top of MD. MAV is just one possible cause of vertigo. It's an easy one to check out. No surgery involved.

16. sivy28

sivy28 New Member

Oct 27, 2020
    Thanks for that, I'll give it a look very interesting

17. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    You can read this free Ménière's eBook

Laura Fisher Nutrition

18. jose suarez

jose suarez Member

Nov 2, 2020
    Sea pine extract is the same as pine bark extract?

19. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
  20. jose suarez

jose suarez Member

Nov 2, 2020
    Ivan your md started at what age? I’m 49 and it’s started at my 40. This year the tinnitus appear on the other ear like 2 months ago. All the people in the forum still working or they are disability for this? Any loose for complete the hearing sense?