1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Vitamin B3

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Kevin Lewis, Dec 27, 2020.

1. Kevin Lewis

Kevin Lewis New Member

Sep 1, 2020
    Hello all...I have been going
    through some older posts and noticed some talk of adding B3 to the JOH regiment.
    When having my annual blood work done my vitamin B levels were in the good range. Is the boost of vitamin B3 that would occur just a waste because of proper level now or would the increase be helpful....Thanks

i

2. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    Here is more info about vitamin B3 (Niacin)

My experience with fasting only on water

Last edited: Dec 27, 2020
  3. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    Most of us, including JOH, are taking a strong vitamin supplement of all vitamins, especially all vitamins B and D3.

4. Kevin Lewis

Kevin Lewis New Member

Sep 1, 2020
    Thanks...is that a strong multivitamin along with the JOH regiment.

5. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    I take this: https://www.vitacost.com/vitacost-synergy-once-daily-multivitamin

If you want to expand vitamin C or D you can buy them separately. But first I would test how you feel after a month taking that multivitamin.

Good luck!

6. Kevin Lewis

Kevin Lewis New Member

Sep 1, 2020
    Thanks again....
    Are you taking that multivitamin along with the JOH regiment or can it be taken with the regiment.

7. IvanA

IvanA Active Member

Apr 30, 2020
    You can take it with the JOH regimen although you can not take vitamin E as it is included in the multivitamin.