1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I don't even know who this is

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Cheryl, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Pop star Jessie J diagnosed with Meniere's disease. The link won't post. I'll try again later.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  2. Rubygirl

Rubygirl Member

Oct 4, 2020
    She's very well known in the UK. Even performed for a worldwide audience during the London Olympics at either the opening or closing ceremonies. Best known in North America for the songs "Domino", "Price Tag" and "Bang Bang". Was dating the actor Channing Tatum up until a couple months ago....

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Never heard of her, never heard of those songs. I'm almost deaf, so no reason to keep up with music. Also, I'm old. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    It would be good if all those ‘famous’ MM sufferers would talk openly about the disease and educate others a little bit. Very few people have heard about the disease; many think it’s ‘just dizziness’

5. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    Perhaps Jessie J is not worth keeping up with. ;)

6. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    I read an article about her today. I'd never heard of her before.

7. Cheryl

Cheryl Active Member

May 23, 2014
    Well, she says she was diagnosed on Christmas Eve at the "ear hospital." She said when she woke up she didn't have any hearing and couldn't walk straight. Went to the "ear hospital" and was diagnosed on the spot. Says she was put on the right medication and is now feeling much better. If only it were that simple.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Marta

Marta Active Member

Jan 26, 2016
    It must have been a private ‘ear hospital’ as waiting for NHS appointment would take at least 6 months.

9. filmus

filmus New Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Jessie J is a wonderful talented British singer. It might be worth keeping up with her.
    Here is an example of Jessie singing with another guy worth keeping up with, Tom Jones

10. California Sun

California Sun Active Member

May 23, 2019
    Isn't that the truth! I've dealt with Meniere's for 50 years on and off, and still no answers or solutions.

• Agree Agree x 1