1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Prayers for Larry/Hurricaneone

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Bulldogs, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Bulldogs

Bulldogs Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    My /Our good friend Larry/ Hurricaneone of our mm community just got his laby ear implanted with a CI ....sending positive thoughts, vibes and prayers it all goes well as he approaches activation in the coming weeks.

He had a laby 10 years ago and made the decision to use it or loose it so he decided to use it (the cochlea).

it is a decision I often think about and I know many others on this board that have had labys do as well.

Thanks to Red for posting the information about single sided deafness and CI’s. Several months ago.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Rubygirl

Rubygirl Member

Oct 4, 2020
    Prayers sent! :)

3. redwing1951

redwing1951 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    New Hampshire/Florida
    Joe thank you for letting us know about Larry. You can believe I have him on my prayer list for a positive outcome!

4. Nathan

Nathan Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    Subsurface ocean, Europa
    To Larry, & to the countless hours, research, training, teaching, & effort expended by those constituting the scientific, medical community which generates the knowledge required to produce these technologies, & to perform these procedures competently.

For without these people, & this process, we would all be the poorer.

• Like Like x 1