1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

A Pharmacist's Guide to Meniere's Disease

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Mindosa, Jan 3, 2021.

1. Mindosa

Mindosa Member

Jun 8, 2020
    This sounds optimistic (marked in bold), isn't it?

Most patients affected by Ménière’s disease are unaware that their vertigo, hearing loss, tinnitus, and sensation of ear fullness are a medical syndrome. Symptom control curbs disease-related disability development, and prompt control can delay or prevent hearing loss and physical falls.

A Pharmacist's Guide to Meniere's Disease

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. jose suarez

jose suarez Member

Nov 2, 2020
    Good article

3. arcticblueice

arcticblueice Member

Aug 12, 2018
    Yes, definitely. It was interesting that the article pointed out that many people with symptoms are not aware they have this disease. I had aural fullness for two full years in one ear before my first acute attack from bilateral Meniere's disease. I was convinced it was impacted ear wax or a wax plug so I made an appointment with an ENT to have the wax removed. When he told me there wasn't any wax in my ear I was shocked and confused. 6 months later I was laying on the bathroom floor at work for 3.5 hours from violent rotary vertigo and could not stop vomiting. By the grace of God I am still standing and still have a job. Thanks for sharing this...