1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Covid/Vaccine

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Bulldogs, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Autumninthefall

Autumninthefall Active Member

Aug 10, 2019
    Thank you for sharing the information. It's helpful to know how varied the response to the vaccine has been for everyone.

2. Autumninthefall

Aug 10, 2019
    Has anyone received the J&J vaccine that was NOT in the trial? My spouse, veteran, received his with ten minutes notice. Glad we live close enough to VA! A little curious though, as he doesn't qualify yet by any state guidelines. Clearly, the VA is handling things in-house. Just grateful he got one. State officials already announced vaccine appointments are booked through April. Fingers crossed for May, I guess?:(

3. Jenski

Jenski New Member

Apr 5, 2020
    I had my J&J single dose covid vaccine yesterday. It's been about 30 hrs since the shot and so far it has not affected my ear in any negative way, no dizziness, no vertigo, no increase in tinnitus. I'm on month 2 of no vertigo attacks (after 6 months of vertigo hell) so I'm also in a good phase with my ear right now too which I'm sure helps. I am having the common vaccine side effects though witch started in the middle of the night last night, headache, chills and muscle aches. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll start feeling better.

• Like Like x 1
  4. twodogs

twodogs Member

Jul 26, 2018
    Neither dose affected the MM. Good.

5. Kevinb003

Kevinb003 Active Member

May 15, 2014
    I had the first Pfizer jab approximately 60 hours ago. Sore shoulder the day after, kind of lethargic, and mild headache the day after—all good now. The jab has had NO effect on my Meniere’s symptoms so win/win in my book!

• Fistbump/thanks Fistbump/thanks x 1
  6. Autumninthefall

Aug 10, 2019
    Update on spouse who received the one dose J & J:
    He’s experienced no ear symptoms at all, however, wouldn’t expect him to as he has no prior history of ear disease. He experienced slight fever and headache the day after the shot. Then the next day he felt aches/pains and like he had the flu, headache still present. He just wanted to sleep for two days. He’s feeling much better now, but still having some aches/pains.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1