1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Diet and Relief From Meniers

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Michael Logullo, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Michael Logullo

Michael Logullo New Member

May 3, 2021
    Since Meniers stopped my ability to play music about the same time the Kung Flu hit, my activities have lessened.
    My wife decided we should try a diet.
    I am in no way affiliated or endorsed by any diet program, but she chose Nutrisystem.
    We've been on it since January. I'm down 37 lbs. and my symptoms are extremely mild. I'm now playing drums in church (noted only a few songs every Sunday) and riding motorcycles. It's also given me motivation to get back to working out.
    The difference happened immediately after starting the diet.
    The benefits have been immeasurable.
    Please let me know if you have any questions.

2. TexOkie

TexOkie Member

May 7, 2021
    Tulsa, OK
    I started the HMR Weight Loss Management diet in January as well. The diet does not allow you to eat anything other than what the provide. You can drink anything so long as it’s 0 calories. Water, coffee and Tea are allowed.

I’m down 45 pounds and feel better than I have in years, except for the dizziness. I still have that a lot. I’ve also had a couple of mental confusion days. But cardio wise I’m doing much better. I’m up to a mile and a half a day at an 8° incline. Before the diet I would have been doing good to make it half a mile at 0° incline. Excess weight definitely makes you feel bad.

3. Michael Logullo

Michael Logullo New Member

May 3, 2021
    WOW!! 45, that's awesome... congrats!!
    A little dizziness here and mild tinnitus for me and that's about it.
    My wife's the runner and I'm the P90X guy....lol.
    I'm just blown away with my new found quality of life.

We do get one cheat day per week and I don't drink anything but water anyway. So easy to lose weight I feel like I'm cheating.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Onedayatatime

Onedayatatime Active Member

Nov 22, 2016
    Read Buchholz, Heal your headache”. You will learn the dietary connection to migraine activity. I never really had headaches. Three years into this crap and my neuro/oto started treating me for migraines. Bye bye vertigo. My twice weekly episodes went away. So I have menieres and mav. Lucky me. Its totally under control now. The fact that diet seems to affect your vertigo in such a positive way is why i suspect MAV. You got nothing to lose but ten bucks for the book. Its on kindle.

• Like Like x 1