1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

I need an advice

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Korya13, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Hello friends!
    I managed to get an analogue of Acyclovir without a doctor's prescription (a friend found a pharmacy where they agreed to sell).
    I now have a small remission for about 2 weeks, I take almost antiviral dietary supplements that I found on Iherb - Lysine 3 * 1000 mg per day, monolaurin 2 * 1000 mg, olive leaf extract 2 * 640 mg, vitamin B complex with large doses of B5 and B6 (500 + 100), liposomal vitamin C 2 * 1000 mg, liposomal glutathione, quercetin + zinc, vinpocetine, magnesium 400 mg, oregano oil.
    It seems to me that the virus has begun to behave very aggressively - my legs often hurt, my throat is inflamed, sometimes severe weakness, but there is almost no tinnitus and there is no ear hydrops and no vertigo.
    Question: is it worth adding more Acyclovir? Wouldn't that be too much of a load? And if you start Acyclovir, what is the dosage?
    Thanks everyone in advance!

2. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    So I think to leave everything and switch only to acyclovir for a couple of weeks 3 * 800, then reduce the dosage and in the end stay only on lysine, vitamin C and acyclovir 800.
    The only question is, considering that now I am in remission, maybe it is not worth taking large dosages to start right away from 800 per day?
    I'll probably leave Monolaurin for now.
    Another very good remedy for viruses and bacteria - Enzyme defence (Enzymedica).
    Thank you for your help)

3. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    I drink a lot of water and I drink grapefruit fiber

4. June-

June- Well-Known Member

May 12, 2014
    What makes you think the reaction is to the behavior of the virus? You are taking so many things any one of them may cause a reaction in you. Why not just stick with the acyclovir alone? There you know what is helping or hurting. With all that stuff, there is no way to have any idea.

5. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    [QUOTE = "JonBubo, post: 89598, member: 2365"]
    do what you want but :
    1. I would not stop taking them. just reduce. you could trigger a reactivation and you want all the firepower during that you can reasonably maintain.
    2. you will not suppress the viral load down of HSV without a fight. it takes months to accomplish this not weeks. and its an effort that probably should stay at a maintenance level for life. occasionally blitzing once a year to reduce again.
    . [/ QUOTE]
    Thanks, ok, I get it.
    I will slightly reduce the amount of dietary supplements

• Like Like x 1
  6. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    I got acyclovir only this week, my doctor does not want to give me a prescription.
    In any case, I always try to solve the problem without pills first, acyclovir is a last resort.
    But due to severe intoxication, I will probably take a break, leave only lysine and vitamin C and then try acyclovir.
    I noticed that monolaurin causes a very strong reaction, of all dietary supplements, it is the most effective

• Like Like x 1
  7. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    Upd.
    Hey!
    I started taking acyclovir 7 days ago, before the start of taking my ear was a little full (30-40%), yesterday I ate street food, it turned out to be very salty and I immediately had an attack, but a very strange attack - the first 2 hours I only lost a little balance, could walk and even work, then lay down and after 2 hours of sleep the attack intensified and has been going on for 28 hours, the strangest thing is that there is no vertigo, only severe nausea, loss of balance and weakness.
    Did anyone have this? Could this be a reaction to acyclovir?

8. Punture

Punture Member

Sep 4, 2021
    Well for me, even these minor attacks where the room is not vigorously spinning, if I really pay attention to my eye movement, there is a slighy rotatory vertigo. Maybe your vertigo severity has gone down.

9. Korya13

Korya13 New Member

Sep 2, 2021
    I have not eaten hot dogs, burgers, dairy, gluten for over a year, I ate meat and salads in a fast food restaurant, probably this time there was too much salt ((and this triggered the attack.
    I decided not to eat at all on the street yet, only at home, until at least 3 months I am in remission.
    I also read about the case of Joe Bongiorno and added probiotics to the regimen.
    Thank you friend!