1. Get our daily digest email where we email the latest new topics from our Strictly Health forum to keep up with the latest developments! Click here to subscribe.

Dr. Jennifer Derebery (retired)

Discussion in 'Your Living Room' started by Robert S, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Robert S

Robert S Member

Jun 12, 2021
    Los Angeles
    I just spoke with the people at the House Ear Clinic in Los Angeles as I was going to make an appointment to see Dr. Jennifer Derebery. Unfortunately, I learned that she retired last month. Is there anyone that is/was a patient of hers? And, is there someone you would recommend now that you are seeing as her replacement? Thank you.

2. Bryan Goins

Bryan Goins New Member

Mar 26, 2020
    Utah
    I’m pretty upset with their group.
    I wrote a personal letter to
    dr Derryberry asking if I should come see her ( I Explained my situation) and never heard back. I then called and talked to The doctors supervisor and she asked me to Send her the letter and she would find another doctor. She promised to at the minimum call me back. I never heard back and left her 3 voice mails. I said…if they can’t help me minimum call me back before I drive there from Utah. Nothing

3. Robert S

Robert S Member

Jun 12, 2021
    Los Angeles
    Bryan, thanks for the info. To your experience, I left a message yesterday morning and have not heard back. I’ll be looking for someone in LA with a better first impression. That said, I hear Dr. Derebery was terrific.

4. navate

navate New Member

Oct 7, 2021
    I was devastated to learn that Dr Derebery retired. Would really appreciate
    recommendation for a great Doctor who understands Menier's like she does. I would go anywhere in the USA.

5. Robert S

Robert S Member

Jun 12, 2021
    Los Angeles
    I’m looking as well so if you find someone (especially in the Los Angeles area) I’d love to know too.

6. navate

navate New Member

Oct 7, 2021
    Just made an appointment with Dr Akira Ishiyama. He is head neurologist at UCLA. On their site it says that he is specialized and had researched Menier's.
    We'll see...

7. navate

navate New Member

Oct 7, 2021
    Another Dr. to check: Vanessa S Rothholtz

8. Robert S

Robert S Member

Jun 12, 2021
    Los Angeles
    Dr. Ishiyama is well known, and is likely my next call, but just doing a little more research now that Jennifer Derebery is no longer available.